Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what do these women see in Matt? I think he's really ugly and looks like he has a disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Do please tell me more x

K88tyj I honestly just realised how backwards Insta is like I know people aren’t the same in real life and have filters but this is some black mirror tit.
Just had a look and oh my god!!!!
That is not the same person!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just had a look and oh my god!!!!
That is not the same person!!!!!!
I think I need some serious IG lessons because my photos look like Quasimodos police mugshots after he’s been kicked up and down the precinct a wee bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Urgh all these lot are at it. Just seen Jenna’s story asking for a makeup artist ‘collab’ ffs. Disappointed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Poor little SPH is all upset on his stories about people on social media saying he doesn’t like women and that he’s aggressive and shouts at them, because that’s totally not true apparently. He advocates protecting women and 75% of his friends are female 🥱

Sure thing head, we’ve seen exactly how speak to women and the general consensus you’re talking about is completely right. You’re a vile misogynist 😘

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Has to be Jonathan, I’d put money it 😆
I've just watched it. Yep. Johnathan all day long. She comes across as very credible to me.

Edited to add that someone mentioned he spells his name with an extra h, hence my above spelling. However, it grieved me so much to type that I googled it and all results have it spelt Jonathan as you'd expect.

Does anyone know which it is because it's taking space up in my brain 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor little SPH is all upset on his stories about people on social media saying he doesn’t like women and that he’s aggressive and shouts at them, because that’s totally not true apparently. He advocates protecting women and 75% of his friends are female 🥱

Sure thing head, we’ve seen exactly how speak to women and the general consensus you’re talking about is completely right. You’re a vile misogynist 😘
His behaviour even at the commitment ceremony to Zoe was disgusting. So patronising. I don't understand why he wasn't pulled up on it.

The whole point of being in the group setting is to have feedback about your relationship and he can't hack it unless it's positive.

I messaged Paul B the other day and asked if he gets spoken to about it but Paul just liked my message and never replied

Reactions: 18
I've just watched it. Yep. Johnathan all day long. She comes across as very credible to me.

Edited to add that someone mentioned he spells his name with an extra h, hence my above spelling. However, it grieved me so much to type that I googled it and all results have it spelt Jonathan as you'd expect.

Does anyone know which it is because it's taking space up in my brain 😆
pretty sure it's spelt JoHnathan - with an additional H - as that's the way he spells it on his IG account. it's awful though, literally grates my eyes having to see it spelled that way! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.