Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaSoiDisantDame

QUOTE="WhoIsShe!, post: 12020911, member: 362385"]
Surprised no one is talking about SPH's potentially far right tattoos. Can absolutely believe he is a massive incel too
I thought that too, they're very rune heavy which is usually a white supremacy red flag
[/QUOTE]
In SPH’s defence (I know 🤦🏻‍♀️) runes are instrinsic to Celtic mythology, which many people in the UK have in their DNA.

Reactions: 1

Elles20

VIP Member
Anyone notice the reallyyyy old aerial view they showed of London where the walkie talkie was still under construction?

• Wow

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
It’s literally been discussed to death, although I have absolutely no idea why anyone has the remotest interest in the ex husband of a friend of one of the contestants. Who’s next - Chanita’s milkman? Jenna’s dentist’s next door neighbour?
Well I've obviously missed it cos I didn't know ! Is Chris Appleton the one that does the adverts for Wow hair?

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Interesting family info about April

Not to make light of eating disorders but April’s story made me remember how I was forced to clear my plate at school and the dinner lady coming over to praise me, till she lifted the plate up to find I’d just hidden it all underneath the raised rim, the telling off I got was one of my earliest memories 😂

Leo100

VIP Member
Off topic slightly but can someone remind me , all this talk of Bob got me thinking , the girl he married , can't remember her name , did she cheat or do something with another husband?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She said on a MAFS after show thing that they had an adult sleepover and she sat on his face 🤢. Bet he regrets ‘friending’ her.

I’d argue that the worst thing the producers did was put Gemma on the show.
Those boobs are a weird shape, are they implants? Looks like synmastia too.