Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really does fancy himself doesn’t he. 🤮🤮🤮 His ugly personality shines through, so obviously he’s hiding a load of insecurities… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was bullied at school and has low self esteem
SPH is 100% that kid who got bullied at school for being a scrawny nerd and so decided to take up steroids, tattoos and strange hair to show everyone how HARD he is now. Also 100% has a micropenis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If Richie was here, he could have sang a song to make the atmosphere less tense. A shame he's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
‘Is your relationship that bad that you have to come after ours?’
Hahahaha how bleeping deluded is Shepard’s pie?? Zoe and Jenna’s relationship is REAL you absolute mug

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I stan Zoe so much. Go on gal give it to them, they deserve a tit reception, disgusting twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.