Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Hahaha crying at you all thinking I meant my dinner. I’m over my embarassment now and too uncomfortable to care so I’ll explain:

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR BEING CRUDE!

I spilt some fabulosa on the worktop and was in the middle of cooking breakfast so I said I’d clean it after, I forgot and went and had breakfast, got stuck into this thread felt guilty on the fella and ended up having a quickie on the sofa. I asked Mr S to pass me a piece kitchen roll to clean up, but the roll was on the worktop where the fabulosa had spilt and for once was actually super absorbent. I never noticed until I had already cleaned myself up. I am on fire 🔥🤣.

this is def MM’s fault.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

HarryToby

I can't wait for Tom to drink drive arrive on the thread tomorrow. I haven't been in such suspense since Janine pushed Barry off a cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Mothergoose666

View attachment 893733
Mr Recycle strikes again 🙄
Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme would’ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isn’t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I don’t even know if this comment makes sense I’m just pure angry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Hi guys first time poster and long term lurker. I was directed here by MM firework ‘blood on your hands post’ and have been catching up on the previous threads. I can’t believe what a despicable piece of work he is and I’m raging at this weeks attention seeking antics. I sadly lost my 19 year old brother to suicide back in 2017 and his posting has triggered me majorly this week. I am disgusted how MM threatens suicide every time he is called out on his attention seeking behaviour. No one in my experience of having a genuine mental health crisis posts selfies, goes live on Instagram and posts attention seeking posts announcing they are going to end it all. He’s announced his departure from this world more times than a airport departure lounge. I was traumatised the first time I saw Marcus post he was suicidal as is brought back very raw emotions from my personal experience and was worried sick. There is nothing wrong with the bloke apart from being sick and twisted to make a mockery of suicide. Enjoy your trainers you fat attention seeking pig and posting your grubby little face everywhere. Sick of sight of you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

harr4

Since I’ve found tattle I’ve been staying up so late. After catching up with MM late every night I ended up reading about Dubai porta potty’s from another thread til 2am 😷 The other night stumbled across Stephen bears weird penis which led me to look at leaked pics of celeb dicks til really late. What is this life, Tom can you just tell us all asap so I can stop being such a sick bastard and get some sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

daddygoose999

Not sure if this has been addressed…

Why did he stop being friends with Heidi? Did he get pissy because she got some action on a night out and he was left on the sidelines filming like a weirdo?
Ahhh, soooooo! On the Birmingham weekend he went on with Heidi, she brought a bloke back to the hotel. Marcus waited downstairs while she did what she needed to do, then apparently the bloke threw up on the hotel floor haha! The hotel was in Marcus name and so he fell out with her because of that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

daddygoose999

How did you meet
Did he ever say what went on, if anything, between him and Stephen?
do you think he’ll ever get a job?
Also not touching any questions to do with Stephen with a 50ft barge pole, sorry. That’s a sensitive subject that has nothing to do with me

• Heart
Reactions: 55

daddygoose999

“My rock”
Well no one’s arguing that she one stone cold bitch. I’m surprised there’s no table number accidentally in frame.
Come on Tom we’re all waiting for you! I’ve boiled the kettle that many times today in preparation it’s threatening to go on strike!
And oh Heidi, I had hopes for you
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

daddygoose999

The job!
Didnt you get Marcus a trial job where you worked @daddygoose999 …why didn’t that last?
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance

• Haha
Reactions: 51

JulesC

VIP Member
Is Tom still making an appearance? I managed to register, get approval and post in the space of five minutes this morning 😂
Seems a bit weird that Adellllle and Tom both had issues joining Tattle. Plot twist - Marcus runs Tattle and his latest suicide attempt was all a big marketing ploy to get more people to use the site 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

daddygoose999

You need to apologise to Chloe. And learn from it. Don't be a dick.

And hello Tom
100% agreed mate, what an absolute twat I was on that live and huge apologies to Chloe and anyone who was unfortunate enough to watch that stream. I'm embarrassed that I came across how I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

daddygoose999

@daddygoose999 Have you seen Marcus since the incident? How come you tried to see him in hospital but his own mother wouldn’t?
Why did you lend him a credit card for rave weekend?
Have you ever tried to tell Marcus that what he posts on social media sometimes probably isn’t a good idea? To rein it in a little?
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48