Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cojoco

Or was it ‘things what shine’ something like that 😂😂😂

Oh god I could but then I think he’d be able to dig you out not me because you requested it 😂 unless, because you know he’s such an influencer he has his PR team deal with memmo requests 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shall we just for the craic?

Just means no more memmos for us! 😭😭😅😅

If he blocks me. You know the drill ss before he dd lmao xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2

auntyBS

I agree, I had my gallbladder removed also and it was exactly the same. He could have had a gall stone attack. I’m sure the wording of his mums posts weren’t synonymous with a suicide attack as well.
And I was able to go home next day and eat normally etc.
What did his mum say? I didn’t see that

Reactions: 1

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a fuck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!
but weren’t you sticking up for Lisa the other day? When that Jason said she liked to have guys round the house? Now you’re slagging her off?

Caralou

Talking about smells, lads my fanny is still on fire from the fabulosa. But I do have the best smelling vagina in the country. I’m going to have to go to bed with an ice pack, PLEASE SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING!
night beauts xx
I need more on this......how??? 😂😂😂