Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit ick about this snakey double crossing guys ngl 🐍

With friends like these ey?

but I’m invested now… 🍿 as you were don’t come for me beauts
True but Marcunt doesn’t think twice about it. These are people who’ve taken him into their homes worried about him and still they haven’t said anything particularly unkind they are better than I would be that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been there many a time.
No promoting its tit.
The worse of worse.
He makes people who struggle a bleeping mockery.
It really bleeping does my head in.

At some points I've had to refrain from commenting because he has got under my skin so much.

I understand he maybe struggling.

But I wouldn't put that in no one. He dies it for bleeping attention and anyone on his page who blogs they feel sorry for him.... I feel sorry for them.

The manipulative fat smelly twit!
I totally agree. my sister and my mother are literally Marcus and his ma without the insta fame. Attention seekers with Disabilities and PIP payments falling out their arseholes.

Whereas the people I’ve lost, and the people I know have struggled have not been attention seekers, have tried their hardest to hide their issues from others and fight battles that no one will ever know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nahhhh guys!!!! How the duck has toms screenshots unlocked a memory like this. Just messaged the guy and it was him who received the messages. And guess who the messages are from a girl called bleeping AMY 😂😂. BRB screenshots to follow!!!!!!!
Normally watch the soaps on a Monday night …. Get the duck .. I’m here for the night and duck my job too 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Marcus Mitchell #8

Insane in the membrane, nah me names Amy jayne!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if this has been addressed…

Why did he stop being friends with Heidi? Did he get pissy because she got some action on a night out and he was left on the sidelines filming like a weirdo?
Ahhh, soooooo! On the Birmingham weekend he went on with Heidi, she brought a bloke back to the hotel. Marcus waited downstairs while she did what she needed to do, then apparently the bloke threw up on the hotel floor haha! The hotel was in Marcus name and so he fell out with her because of that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I don’t think Tom’s a saint but he’s deffo better than Marcus, and came on here knowing that we’re not his biggest fans. I absolutely love Adele and I won’t lie I really wanna get on it with them 🤣🤣
Hahah always welcome babes we could pop spoons I never got the chance to get free drinks. Table 5 beauts 😂😂 ❄ back mine after free of charge only if you slag me off after 😂😂. But seriously guys I am honestly in shock after the whole screenshot situation. I wonder how many people he’s actually done thos too :(

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhh, soooooo! On the Birmingham weekend he went on with Heidi, she brought a bloke back to the hotel. Marcus waited downstairs while she did what she needed to do, then apparently the bloke threw up on the hotel floor haha! The hotel was in Marcus name and so he fell out with her because of that :ROFLMAO:
Bet he tried to be the bottom didn’t he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
Not that exciting!?? Are you having a laugh 😂 this is amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else not believe he’s autistic and just used the autism card to raise followers in his early days

Reactions: 7
I thought it would be something like that 😂😂😂. Did he travel back to Cornwall solo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Tom’s a saint but he’s deffo better than Marcus, and came on here knowing that we’re not his biggest fans. I absolutely love Adele and I won’t lie I really wanna get on it with them 🤣🤣
Same 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.