Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)
Oooh hello...have to point out, you weren't very nice to Chloe on that live

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
TOM IS HERE! I’ve gone through way too much chocolate and far too much tea 🫖 awaiting your arrival… let’s gooo😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)
I’m laughing but also not laughing at the pic. But you did say you were going to explain the “drunk driving” so I’ll reserve any judgement just yet!

Welcome… SPILL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow you actually came through!
I have so many questions…but first! How did you meet Marcus?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello Tom…

Hey Tom - hats off, I wouldnt much fancy it but heyhoo - and how funny everyone’s too busy having a chinwag they missed you!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It was an absolute nightmare to try and get on here to join in the bants, but I promised I would come on today and better late than never right?? So obviously I have seen the groups and god, they have made me laugh so thank you that :) I have got some answering to do and happy to do so.... where shall we start??

• Heart
  • Haha
Is how me and marcus met the one you really want to know?? Its not that exciting but you guys will probably find it amusing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You need to apologise to Chloe. And learn from it. Don't be a dick.

And hello Tom
100% agreed mate, what an absolute twit I was on that live and huge apologies to Chloe and anyone who was unfortunate enough to watch that stream. I'm embarrassed that I came across how I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can I ask how you guys came to the conclusion I was drink driving in exeter??? Some of you have pulled up a couple of newspaper posts from 2019, but not one of them says I was charged with DD?

Reactions: 11
Sat here listening to Human League, bud in hand, let's go lads!

• Haha
I totally missed Tom's first message. Just need my son to get out the bath so I can go for a wee and then I can settle down for the evening and keep reading

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.