Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of mother gives her suicidal kid who has just had surgery and attempted suicide a glass/glasses of alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant, newsflash. Do they just drink together to make each other feel better about their own bad habits/addictions?
Someone who is equally fed up with carcus. The flower business as well- it all adds up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That pic of him n his mum reminded me of these two, tho nowhere near as classy mind you 😂
D89E75AE-E448-4679-9097-A40BB8130F64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Well beauts it’s evening now let’s hope Tom is on his way round to Adelle’s🤞🏻We have waited all day for the tea let’s hope it’s piping hot🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m personally grateful Toms tea has not spilled yet as I have got through all the neglected jobs from the last few days!

hi my names blob and I’m a tattle addict

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I’ve read the last four threads .. started lastnight and finally caught up! Evening beauts! Came over from Becky bumhole thread and this is brilliant… if we say his name three times he might appear? Or is he like Tom Riddle and had to be summoned by a boy with belly scars on this occasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's the bet that after a couple of drinks they'll both be looking at tattle together, maybe even joining in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“My rock”
Well no one’s arguing that she one stone cold witch. I’m surprised there’s no table number accidentally in frame.
Come on Tom we’re all waiting for you! I’ve boiled the kettle that many times today in preparation it’s threatening to go on strike!
And oh Heidi, I had hopes for you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“My rock”
Well no one’s arguing that she one stone cold witch. I’m surprised there’s no table number accidentally in frame.
Come on Tom we’re all waiting for you! I’ve boiled the kettle that many times today in preparation it’s threatening to go on strike!
And oh Heidi, I had hopes for you
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Lordy I don’t know what’s make me cringe more the desperate Christmas card post or the desperate comments from his enablers supporters please make them stop it’s worse then and Alan Partridge special for cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm seriously thinking his 'suicide' attempt was him actually him missing the film top when pricking one of his many microwave meals!

Prick with fork...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s actually quite sad he has no one to go to spoons with because he burnt those bridges. So he’s drinking at home with his mum?

guarantee he would have been at spoons by now if he has someone to go with

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Left phone at home all day, safe to say an uneventful catch up.
Mind maybe it's needed after the last week. My obsession here is getting out of hand

Reactions: 7
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)
Hello Tom…
Hey Tom - hats off, I wouldnt much fancy it but heyhoo - and how funny everyone’s too busy having a chinwag they missed you!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.