Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the fence about the cider between the legs story.

I have deffo asked my fella to hold my can or naggin while he’s been driving if I needed to grab something out my bag quickly and he’d put it between his legs. But if I took out my phone and started taking pics or a video he’d eat the head off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
He was working as a manager in a hotel bar... that much is true

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He had been reading this forum for a week or so before that night. He was crying in spoons on the Sunday while we were waiting for me to feel ok to drive back, but I didn't know what he was crying for, he wouldnt tell me. I only found out about this site a few days ago. He stopped his meds and the comments on here obviously pushed him over the edge. The lad does actually want to kill himself, which is something I and Adelle have been there for to try and help him with, but is scared of dying
So he went cold Turkey with his meds and then posted saying ‘guess who’s medication free’. Or was it just the Nytol he was taking? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How did you and Marcus first come in to contact with each other beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think he’s just avoiding the question - and due to it being so hyped up he will
Lie anyway!
thanks for nothing Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
Forget that, the pub would be drank dry in a week with leather guts! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had been reading this forum for a week or so before that night. He was crying in spoons on the Sunday while we were waiting for me to feel ok to drive back, but I didn't know what he was crying for, he wouldnt tell me. I only found out about this site a few days ago. He stopped his meds and the comments on here obviously pushed him over the edge. The lad does actually want to kill himself, which is something I and Adelle have been there for to try and help him with, but is scared of dying
Is he true he stabbed himself with a bottle of bud?

Or was it general surgery?

Is it true he lied and said he’d drank bleach and spat at male nurses?

Marcus had been reading here a lot longer. And personally I don’t believe he wants to kill himself, he’s more like emo me in 2003, thinking depression is a personality trait. Until, like me, he actually comes face to face with the REAL effects of suicide, depression and mental illness I will have zero sympathy for that man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.