Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chagreg

I’ve been busy being a mum all day and just caught up and Adele with all the l’s I’m with you I prefer it from behind, can’t bare to see my husband happy 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mothergoose666

Nahhhh guys!!!! How the fuck has toms screenshots unlocked a memory like this. Just messaged the guy and it was him who received the messages. And guess who the messages are from a girl called fucking AMY 😂😂. BRB screenshots to follow!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thread re cap.

We have adopted Adelle and she is a beaut!
Members of the public have taken to tattle to share their #SurvivingMarcus story.
Tom is joining us tomorrow so expect thread 8 up in no time.
Marcus may or may not be making fake accounts on here.

Not much else to put as the previous thread only started this morning. PS brilliant thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

teey92

That’s what I’ve been thinking, surely it would need to be liquid/soft food or food with not much fibre in to stop his bowels working overtime (so to speak) while he heals. The McDonald’s and brownies would probably be alright but the roast with all the veg? 😖

I don’t think he damaged his bowel. I think he harmed himself and they had to check in case he had and clean the superficial wound, and perhaps he was at risk of lacerations which they warned him for? Him and his mother seem the type for the dramatics (30% chance of survival, ffs!) I can see them twisting things like that
I really don’t understand why the need to lie to all these people. My 17 year old brother committed suicide last August, it broke us completely. I find it offensive if he’s lying he is trying to seek attention from something so traumatic!!
Also I had a massive mental breakdown after my brothers suicide with a serious self harm and I was straight away under the mental health team with shit loads of intervention from doctors and therapists!
The last thing I could have thought of was fucking postingggg!
Actually making me so angry, like he’s making a mockery of people who actually go through this stuff

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Remember in the QnA when personal hygiene is a key point for him when on the pull but the next page was this….(TRIGGER🤢)
He’s got Fucking toe jam 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I believe everything Adelllllle has said other than that Marcus doesn’t smell. He 100% smells like an earring back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

liltatling

VIP Member
I've called myself on a Teams meeting so it shows that I'm busy and in a call so no one disturbs me at work (thank me later for the tip)
I dont even feel bad for doing it, I need all this Tom tea ☕

• Haha
  • Heart

Tobodee

VIP Member
Took a while but me and the kids have caught up on the threads. Yes, Marcus Mitchell has been my kid’s bedtime story tonight ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Mothergoose666

That video is shocking but he’s a braver man than me if he’s still willing to come on here and face all us horrible trolls 🤣

Hope your back gets better soon Adelllle.
Ohhh god yeah he just called me and said about the video and I told him I was shocked by it and I couldn’t believe it etc he said if people was to know him only by seeing that and the drink driving thing they’re going to think he’s an absolute cock in which I said yess I’ve said and fully agreed. So he’s happy to take any crap and respond to anything. If his account doesn’t get accepted anytime soon he’s coming up to mine this evening so his dog can meet my puppy…. Not to do me from behind 😂😂😂 so he can use my phone.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How gutting for Tom he gets messages from what he thinks is a kinky sexy woman who's dying to shag, to find out its Marcus Mitchell instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Driving down to Camborne
Oh I can’t wait to see those bridges
Driving down to Camborne yeah….get my peas and egg at spoons
So I beg for drinks
And you can see them come back up,
Whilst I am on a live , calling to Hughie and Ralf….driving in Toms car,driving down to Camborne

top to toe in personalities
Oh I’ve for red flags all around
Soon there be a cheese roll
Slipping down the soggy ground
So we pray for you….but you can hear us when we come through
You only hear Timmy mallet ….giving you free shoes…driving down to Camborne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38