Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The job!
Didnt you get Marcus a trial job where you worked @daddygoose999 …why didn’t that last?
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance

• Haha
Reactions: 51
After lurking over these posts for a week I've had to join tonight..... you guys have had me weeing laughing and then Tom joined.... I've never been so excited!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tom I have a question pleasseee!

Did he bring them gross 🤮 pjs with him to the rave?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marcus has no money? But he’s a social media influencer 😭 surely the CBD oil must be a good payer 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
Cannot say I blame you for this. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d have done the exact same in your shoes tbh

Reactions: 19
Do you think Marcus is incapable of working or just lazy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs....Mrs C.L why did you and Mr C.L get Divorced?? Well what it was....Tom turned up and I couldn't put my phone down.....where there any affairs....yes between mrs L.C and tattle beauts 🙈
All joking aside though how'd you 2 meet???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??
I seen you commented on his snidey Heidi post and well done for explaining what he needed to hear, unfortunately it seems he doesn't care.
Do you think he might have an issue with substance abuse and/or alcohol?
Just for the record, fellow tattlers I'm not making excuses for him but you would think he would listen to his friends.

Reactions: 10
To be fair I remember this and I remember Tom taking Marcus out to the beach a few times and getting him to swim etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs....Mrs L.C why did you and Mr L.C get Divorced?? Well what it was....Tom turned up and I couldn't put my phone down.....where there any affairs....yes between mrs L.C and tattle beauts 🙈
All joking aside though how'd you 2 meet???
WHO IS MR N MRS LC????😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh and what actually happened the night he ‘tried to kill himself’.
He had been reading this forum for a week or so before that night. He was crying in spoons on the Sunday while we were waiting for me to feel ok to drive back, but I didn't know what he was crying for, he wouldnt tell me. I only found out about this site a few days ago. He stopped his meds and the comments on here obviously pushed him over the edge. The lad does actually want to kill himself, which is something I and Adelle have been there for to try and help him with, but is scared of dying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??
*excuse me while I fangirl for getting an actual reply 🤣

In all seriousness, we are all aware that Marcus drinking habits aren’t doing him any good (and anything else he may or may not do while drinking) so for you as his friend to stand up and say I’m not doing that with you any more is applaudable👏
The worrying thing is he has ignored that and just found someone else to go drinking with.
I really hope he wakes up soon and sees what he is doing to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.