Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha crying at you all thinking I meant my dinner. I’m over my embarassment now and too uncomfortable to care so I’ll explain:

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR BEING CRUDE!

I spilt some fabulosa on the worktop and was in the middle of cooking breakfast so I said I’d clean it after, I forgot and went and had breakfast, got stuck into this thread felt guilty on the fella and ended up having a quickie on the sofa. I asked Mr S to pass me a piece kitchen roll to clean up, but the roll was on the worktop where the fabulosa had spilt and for once was actually super absorbent. I never noticed until I had already cleaned myself up. I am on fire 🔥🤣.

this is def MM’s fault.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
My other half has high functioning autism and I've been keeping him up to date with the MM theatrics and he said that the autistic community don't claim him as one of their own.

He said Marcus is a predatory bastard who blaims everything on his autism and needs to be locked up in a cage underground like Robert Maudsley, with no internet access.
Us mentally unstable don't claim him either 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha crying at you all thinking I meant my dinner. I’m over my embarassment now and too uncomfortable to care so I’ll explain:

I spilt some fabulosa on the worktop and was in the middle of cooking breakfast so I said I’d clean it after, I forgot and went and had breakfast, got stuck into this thread felt guilty on the fella and ended up having a quickie on the sofa. I asked Mr S to pass me a piece kitchen roll to clean up, but the roll was on the worktop where the fabulosa had spilt and for once was actually super absorbent. I never noticed until I had actually cleaned myself up. I am on fire 🔥🤣.

this is def MM’s fault.
Day. Made. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I spilt some fabulosa on the worktop and was in the middle of cooking breakfast so I said I’d clean it after, I forgot and went and had breakfast, got stuck into this thread felt guilty on the fella and ended up having a quickie on the sofa. I asked Mr S to pass me a piece kitchen roll to clean up, but the roll was on the worktop where the fabulosa had spilt and for once was actually super absorbent. I never noticed until I had actually cleaned myself up. I am on fire 🔥🤣.

this is def MM’s fault.
bleeping PERFECT!!
GOD - I LOVE WHO YOU LOT MAKE ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Incase I’m not here when Tom makes his debut i’d just like to say good luck to him dealing with you lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg 😳 went out and had to do a huge catch up. Love that his lives have been recorded, yes Marcus you are a melt and a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.