Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not at work atm I’m recovering from covid... not that I’d wish it upon anyone but what a time to have off work!! I would of missed this!!
I was like this yesterday, had a 🤮 and 💩 bug. Left the partner in charge of the kids for the day while I was stuck in bed but I was glad I could keep up to date here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m finishing off the bayley Isla threads can someone please @ me when Tom arrives?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when you think things are quieting down, there’s a pod cast or a shooting.
I'm searching for the shooting! Seen he's being nursed on ig what do I search for his thread?
Need some reading whilst Tom's gathering his thoughts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Tom still making an appearance? I managed to register, get approval and post in the space of five minutes this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Tom still making an appearance? I managed to register, get approval and post in the space of five minutes this morning 😂
Seems a bit weird that Adellllle and Tom both had issues joining Tattle. Plot twist - Marcus runs Tattle and his latest suicide attempt was all a big marketing ploy to get more people to use the site 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry am I being stupid but who is Becky holt? Is she from something?

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m so sorry I fell asleep my backs really bad today. Anyways. Toms having troubles the same as I did at first he commented and got reported as spam. He’s made his account a fathergoose666. If someone can authorise his account. He’s seen the live video and is actually really shocked himself and is ready to answer anything you all have.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like a total fat slob this weekend, haven't cooked...had 2 takeaways in 2 nights and just keep refreshing the thread 🤣🤣 I officially have no life!
What a time to be alive though babe xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m so sorry I fell asleep my backs really bad today. Anyways. Toms having troubles the same as I did at first he commented and got reported as spam. He’s made his account a fathergoose666. If someone can authorise his account. He’s seen the live video and is actually really shocked himself and is ready to answer anything you all have.

I take it all back 😅
Hope your backs OK! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That video is shocking but he’s a braver man than me if he’s still willing to come on here and face all us horrible trolls 🤣

Hope your back gets better soon Adelllle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been to the shop on my break, picked up a reduced egg mayo sarni and a packet of skips (because someone mentioned them earlier) and a Dr pepper and I'm good to go for half an hour...come on tom shake a leg 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
WHat was the mod that accepted adelle? Did it start with a Y?Was it Linda ?
YINDA COME SAVE THE DAY AND ACCEPT TOM,
I NEED SUTTING TO READ IN THE BATH
IM WAITING TO GO IN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.