Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gutting for Tom he gets messages from what he thinks is a kinky sexy woman who's dying to shag, to find out its Marcus Mitchell instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How did you meet
Did he ever say what went on, if anything, between him and Stephen?
do you think he’ll ever get a job?
Also not touching any questions to do with Stephen with a 50ft barge pole, sorry. That’s a sensitive subject that has nothing to do with me

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone else now fancy being done dirty from behind whilst their nose touches the glass orrrrrrr is it just me 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@daddygoose999 (I felt dirty typing that in)

B41590AF-ED23-41E9-8E3C-F997907EBEBC.png

If you know Marcus is suicidal are you not worried that coming on here and sharing his weird messages might have him nipping to the Spar for a 4 pack of Budweiser?

We love it though so don't let that put you off....keep it coming ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
hey i’m new here! I followed MM at first as i am going through autism diagnosis myself right now and his oage was not what i was expecting 🤮 His OF out me right off then him begging for drinks. Then he’d be crying on live. I remember one he was crying and saying he was going to jump off the bridge.
Disgusting

Reactions: 14
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??
So he even begs off his mates he is a disgrace 😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.