Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose999

When you saw that he was on insta, and a "public figure" and no doubt bigged himself up as a bit of an influencer.....was there not a teeny tiny part of you that thought there might be something in it for you to be his mate?
What could there possibly be in it for me? I pretty much paid for most of his beers when I went out with him, Paid for his hotel and weekend in Exeter. I was just trying to get him out the house and be a friend to him. I have another friend who has lots of issues, body dysmorpia, anxiety etc and have been there for him too, he appreciates that. I guess I thought Marcus would too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mothergoose666

Adelle, has Marcus tried to contact you at all but from those insta messages? Or has his mum?
Am I right in assuming you kno each other because your mums are/were friends?
Marcus hasn’t tried to contact me since the Instagram messages no. I’ve got him blocked on everything now and he probably has too. If he did try he’d get my exact thoughts on the prick. Also his mum hasn’t. We also have eachother blocked since she rang me at silly o’clock one time pissed up I told her a few home truths I.e she doesn’t give a fuck about Marcus only what’s between her legs and when she’s got a drink. Soooo me and her will never speak. And no she was a lousy friend to my mum also. On my mums birthday my mum had broken ribs so was unwell Lisa commented to her happy birthday and my mum loved on the comment and Lisa sent her abuse because that’s all she’s got back 😂😂😂. Like mother like son!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Mothergoose666

So toms made an account it wouldn’t let him comment I’ve told him he needs to authorise his account via email so he should be here shortly guys and girls

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

daddygoose999

Tom can you tell us why you felt the need to insult Chloe's genitals and call her a sl.ag for having children? All because she thought you were begging for drinks and being rude when you were doing both. And being drunk isn't an excuse.
Absolutely no excuse, I'm massively ashamed of my behaviour on that stream and I apologies to Chloe for that. Everything happens for a reason, and me watching that live back is only a good thing, what a dickhead! Sorry guys 😞

• Heart

boojange

VIP Member
I am foaming at the mouth and fanny reading this thread! I'm with my people! We all see through Cunticus and his plethora of bullshit. It took me all I had not to quit my job today so I could read here! I'm home now and Mr's birthday shag is still not happening. I'm not missing any of this thread for a bunk up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
A bit off topic but for the people on the bumhole thread. Bradley weekes fx_supreme has his own thread now!

• Heart
  • Haha

daddygoose999

Hahaha, this forum :ROFLMAO:

The rave was actually really good, Marcus only took videos at like 2pm on a Saturday afternoon after evey one had been on it till like 4am on the Friday, it was quiet and didn't really pick up till about 4ish on the sat again. Marcus didnt spoon me no, he had his own bed haha. He was only there for a couple of hours on the Fri and left pretty early on the Sat with a maccies he bought on the credit card I lent him for the weekend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Fair play to tom. He doesn't have to answer to anyone on tattle but he's come on an answered questions anyway. The way i see it, it's tough tits if we dont like or believe what hes saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

liltatling

VIP Member
Looks like mods won't allow us to have a wiki ☹
Screenshot_20211129-154446_Samsung Internet.jpg

😂😂 I'm howling...Marcus look what you've done! This thread is the black sheep of Tattle because of you and now we're not allowed nice things! Fewming....bottle of bud and A30 rolls for me 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Emz90

Chatty Member
I feel like a total fat slob this weekend, haven't cooked...had 2 takeaways in 2 nights and just keep refreshing the thread 🤣🤣 I officially have no life!

• Haha

Cojoco

My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
He was working as a manager in a hotel bar... that much is true

• Haha

Hushhushxox

🤣 my boyfriend tried doing me from behind last night and I had to say. NO!!!! It was 11pm on here and not much drama was happening but I was afraid I’d get fomo for an hour. I treat this as my reading booking before bed with my lamp on in the dark. Fml. Tattle has become a cockblock for me

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Beauts, why have we not questioned the fact that he used a Budweiser bottle to stab himself and not his favourite drink of all time, Henry Westons cider? If I was going to pull a stunt like that, I’d want it to be symbolic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mouth ache

Fucking hell, got bored and had a cheeky finger blast and Tom still isn’t here. What a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33