Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a feeling this thread may be more explosive than the last one 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like a total fat slob this weekend, haven't cooked...had 2 takeaways in 2 nights and just keep refreshing the thread 🤣🤣 I officially have no life!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't wait for Tom to drink drive arrive on the thread tomorrow. I haven't been in such suspense since Janine pushed Barry off a cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I feel like a total fat slob this weekend, haven't cooked...had 2 takeaways in 2 nights and just keep refreshing the thread 🤣🤣 I officially have no life!
Sounds like Marcus’s daily routine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I’m excited for Tom I still think he’s a nob for how he spoke to that girl on Instagram live. She was so nice too

Reactions: 27
Thread 6 blew up thanks to Adelle…thread 7 and Tom’s impending arrival is something to look forward to 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yuk. When he got the infection in his nose piercing 😩
Literally you just knew it was because he's a filthy slob.

You know when someone looks like they smell. Yeah 🤢👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hurry the duck up tom. You don’t need to go to work ya no. You can just lay in bed and promote CBD oil hun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker on these Marcus threads, but had to join in.
I started following him a while ago, thought he was quite funny but now I've seen the error of my ways.
The (fake) suicide attempt was just too much for me. I had such a busy day planned but other than ensure my children and animals stay alive, I've done duck all else all day but catch up on this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread re cap.

We have adopted Adelle and she is a beaut!
Members of the public have taken to tattle to share their #SurvivingMarcus story.
Tom is joining us tomorrow so expect thread 8 up in no time.
Marcus may or may not be making fake accounts on here.

Not much else to put as the previous thread only started this morning. PS brilliant thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
As much as I’m excited for Tom I still think he’s a nob for how he spoke to that girl on Instagram live. She was so nice too
I never seen this live but deffo needs to be spoke about. Not fair on the girl and I’ll say that to Tom myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.