Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good question, it went a little like this. Marcus "here hold this while I take a video", I was driving and put it in between my legs while he videoed whatever it was he wanted to video. There is drink driving, but come on who is stupid enough to be drinking out of a bottle of alcohol while actually driving ffs??
Oh yeah of course , sure, yeah you'd have to be pretty stupid i guess, like as stupid to go live and get recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah of course , sure, yeah you'd have to be pretty stupid i guess, like as stupid to go live and get recorded
I can’t understand why you’d willingly take a beer bottle from someone when you’re driving? Let alone let them record it? Imagine if a police officer had drove past you while you were holding it. The excuse ‘he asked me to hold it’ wouldn’t fly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In all fairness, until MM himself directed me here the other day, it honestly never occurred to me that anyone would ever be inclined enough to record his posts

Reactions: 10
Are people actually falling for this? 🤣 Marcus himself will be on this thread soon giving his side of the story (stories?) and it’ll turn into a rave thread. Nah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@daddygoose999 Have you seen Marcus since the incident? How come you tried to see him in hospital but his own mother wouldn’t?
Why did you lend him a credit card for rave weekend?
Have you ever tried to tell Marcus that what he posts on social media sometimes probably isn’t a good idea? To rein it in a little?
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??
Christ I thought he would of spent £80 in McDonald’s alone tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm touched that I've been tagged multiple times in my absence. 😂❤ Right Thomas HOW DID YOU AND MARCUS MEET? We need to know!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

We don't need "new" material Tom

The boy recycles the memes like he does his mums bath water 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I’ve read the last four threads .. started lastnight and finally caught up! Evening beauts! Came over from Becky bumhole thread and this is brilliant… if we say his name three times he might appear? Or is he like Tom Riddle and had to be summoned by a boy with belly scars on this occasion?
Best name ever btw 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.