Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've given myself a hernia laughing so hard at the thread tonight. I'll be posting a pic tomorrow with my gunt out and my boots plasters on for you all to see.

'Don't you want peas' and free willy have killed me off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ well done beauts šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
Was there a misunderstanding over the job title and did he just run away with the food?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is he true he stabbed himself with a bottle of bud?

Or was it general surgery?

Is it true he lied and said heā€™d drank bleach and spat at male nurses?

Marcus had been reading here a lot longer. And personally I donā€™t believe he wants to kill himself, heā€™s more like emo me in 2003, thinking depression is a personality trait. Until, like me, he actually comes face to face with the REAL effects of suicide, depression and mental illness I will have zero sympathy for that man.
100% with you there beaut

Reactions: 7
Hard for him to keep up with this and the people he's got hidden in his cellar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In a recent podcast Marcus spoke about becoming fixated with a boy and described his behaviour as almost stalker like. Did you experience any of this behaviour Tom?

Reactions: 13
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didnā€™t really know what the duck was going on. Thatā€™s how we met.
duck me and nend me over backwards šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didnā€™t really know what the duck was going on. Thatā€™s how we met.
What the duck? So he attempted to stalk you? Did you not see the red flag? Or did you feel sad for her/him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.