Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom, you’ve said you believe he’s going to kill himself. You’ve also said that before he “stabbed himself” aka fell on the bottle of bud he blocked you (and I think there was others) from seeing his posts, and being tagged.

Anyone else know any people in the darkest state they’ve ever been in, not thinking straight, about to kill themselves, but calculating enough to think about blocking people off their insta first?

DROP ME RIGHT OUT
I've been there many a time.
No promoting its tit.
The worse of worse.
He makes people who struggle a bleeping mockery.
It really bleeping does my head in.

At some points I've had to refrain from commenting because he has got under my skin so much.

I understand he maybe struggling.

But I wouldn't put that in no one. He dies it for bleeping attention and anyone on his page who blogs they feel sorry for him.... I feel sorry for them.

The manipulative fat smelly twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Marcus has been sectioned twice, several years back. Me and Adelle were fuming after his last trip to the bridge, he was taken to a mental health hospital and they assessed him. You know what they did, sent him on his merry way a few hours later with a samaritans card. He needs real help
The thing is the psychiatrists are experts. Whether someone needs treatment as in inpatient depends on many factors. Do they regret it after the event? Were they thinking with their own mind or were they taken over by another persona/voice etc. What was their motive were they angry at someone, acting vengefully etc etc. I know to others it can look like people are just being let down and sent on their merry way but it’s seldom the case

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Tom’s a saint but he’s deffo better than Marcus, and came on here knowing that we’re not his biggest fans. I absolutely love Adele and I won’t lie I really wanna get on it with them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Marcus has been sectioned twice, several years back. Me and Adelle were fuming after his last trip to the bridge, he was taken to a mental health hospital and they assessed him. You know what they did, sent him on his merry way a few hours later with a samaritans card. He needs real help
Hate to break it to you Tom.
Has a bleeping LIAR!

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit ick about this snakey double crossing guys ngl 🐍

With friends like these ey?

but I’m invested now… 🍿 as you were don’t come for me beauts

Reactions: 19
Marcus looking for a brand promo deal with Radox? He’s got serious issues
9F84A653-9AB3-4FDB-A336-18096EA1FF1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work in mental health and as hard as it is to see someone you care about, what could mental health professionals do for him - you cant help someone who wont help themselves. If he chooses to continue to do things that fuel his fluctuations in mood such as drink to excess, find validation from social media, eat pure tit and mess around with his meds, then nothing a mental health professional will do for him will make any sort of lasting difference. If someone has proper depression then you can medicate this, or bipolar (he doesnt) then medication can help. If someone really is motivated to change themselves then psychological work can also help. But if someone isnt ready to help themselves or change, then it doesn’t fall to mental health professionals to step in, because you cant do the work for someone, you can only support them to do the work themselves, and if they arent willing to be a part of that and expect others such as mental health workers to do it for them, it wont work. Its the same for friends, while you and adelle and anyone else who has tried to help him keeps taking responsibility for his wellbeing from him, he will never develop the motivation to change and thats the only thing that will make a real difference. So dont feel bad about walking away, in fact its the kindest thing you can do because you stop enabling this behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if there’s doubles I just screenshotted everything and scribbled out the guys face who he took the oictures off his profile. Guys I am shooketh
All the talk about bones and pain and stuff I thought he might have been trying to push his CBD oil 🤣

But Jesus christ who the duck posts tit like that to people you don't know. I would be sleeping with one eye open within a 30 mile radius of that creepy fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Believe what you want to believe mate. Adelle know me personally and you all like her so why don't you ask Adelle??
Yanno I don’t recognise me own kids most days (I’m pretty sure I chucked a few out bout 20 years ago) but I can 💯 say for certain that this thread literally makes me die laughing so for all I care you could be Amy Jane or Mary Jane or whoever mangina Marcus is pretending to be, IDGAF, you came here, owned you were cunty and fair play….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if there’s doubles I just screenshotted everything and scribbled out the guys face who he took the oictures off his profile. Guys I am shooketh
oh Jesus Christ, those messages he sent are really bleeping concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.