Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ruby: “Miles is mine!”
Lol no, he’s everyone else’s BUT yours you silly cunt
Imagine breaking up with your partner of YEARS because one fuckboy payed you attention for all of 5 minutes.. and when you’re finally single he doesn’t want you. She’s made herself look a right idiot in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Belleboo

VIP Member
So Miles didn’t want Ruby as soon as she was single? I for one am shocked, he seems like such a nice boy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I'd rather be celibate than let any of these men breathe near me.

How does Tristan get all these girls? He looks like a Poundland Clark Kent.

Rez is a sleazy sewer rat.

Julius is the epitome of cringe. Just looking at him makes me shudder and don't get me started on his singing... I'd rather stitch my fanny up with a rusty needle than listen to him for a moment longer.

Fred needs to retire. Nice guy but bland.

Miles would eat himself if he could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
This belongs on the unpopular opinion thread but there’s something about Maeva that I can’t dislike 😂 she’s like a modern day Scarlett o Hara and I live for her overdramatics 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

lordyboredy

Does anyone else find Harvey a bit gaslight-y? He’s always turning situations around to make himself the victim and acts like Emily is being crazy or hysterical? It’s textbook manipulation. I don’t even like Emily (her voice is like nails on a chalk board) but Harvey treats her like trash.
Even when the situation happened last season, I believed Habbs and Tiffs version of events…
I just think someone who swears at their partner like that, telling them to fuck off etc is probs someone who has no problem bold faced lying to her.
He clearly has no respect for her and she looks a desperate mug for putting up with it

Reactions: 36

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I know James has been a shit kissing someone else but I really see how much he loves Maeva, she just likes to fight for the make up sex. I think he would marry her in a heartbeat.

anyone else getting the ick off Miles? I used to think he was so attractive but I’m really not into him now.
I can imagine Miles fantasising about shagging himself, then asking his dad for feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
I’m only just watching.. but is Sam kidding telling Reza he shouldn’t pick up the phone and needs to have some self respect & strength?! Get to fuck 😂

• Haha

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I'd rather stitch my fanny closed with a rusty needle than go on a date with Julius. Verity, just say no for fuck sake.

• Haha
Francis always showed Spencer up for being a dick because he was the only one who didn’t bow down to him. I always liked him for that.

• Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I know James has been a shit kissing someone else but I really see how much he loves Maeva, she just likes to fight for the make up sex. I think he would marry her in a heartbeat.

anyone else getting the ick off Miles? I used to think he was so attractive but I’m really not into him now.

Reactions: 34

peanutbuttervibes

I don't think Sarrah did anything wrong in approaching Ruby. She just probably wanted to make stuff cool because she is friends with Emily. And wtf was Tiff and Ruby's comment about "Is she Reza's type?" and then laughing like bitches. Sarrah is a pretty girl I think. She is nowhere near hideous like they seem to be implying.

And Ruby is as deep as a puddle and also very pathetic. Who in the real world thinks that the amount of Instagram followers a person has is a measure of their value or importance?
I mean, the fact that Tiff and Ruby out of everyone feel like they’re in a position to make fun of someone’s looks… huns. they’re both insecure af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

getawaywithit

VIP Member
That’s a little bit strong in my opinion. There was talk they had been together 8 years not 10 on the last season (it kept switching) and there is absolutely nothing to say she was sexually active with him at 15 either.
He was a full adult man who pursued and groomed a literal child. Please stop with this very weird and gross rationalization.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Okay I watched the first episode last night, thoughts:

the audacity of Sam to tell Rez to have some self respect 🤣🤣🤣

Tristan and liv drama is.. how can I say? .. BORING also please please PLEASE can we not have another Mimi 😩

Maiva is absolutely hilarious but insane and I never thought I’d say this but I actually really like James 🤣

ruby is annoying as and miles is 100% gay or bisexual, look at how he dresses ..I wouldn’t be surprised if him and julius got together at some point.. Julius is definitely in love with him lol and I don’t think miles will eventually end up with a woman

now..I think this will be an unpopular opinion but… I found the Ollie and Gareth scene quite a hard watch, now I fully support gay people getting married and having kids, I’m kind of on the fence about surrogacy though, but I just found them to come across as extremely entitled ‘I’m ready to be a dad NOW’ I also can’t stand it when men say ‘we’re pregnant’ and in all the articles about it, the woman is no where to be seen or even talked about, I felt absolutely awful for the surrogate who seemed distraught, not only is ivf a stressful process but she will also feel she is letting them down too and especially with it being televised it can’t be easy. maybe I am a bit more sensitive to this because I am having my own fertility issues. And I just can’t help but think that behind closed doors, Ollie and Gareth probably say some misogynistic things 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also the, ‘we don’t shop at Sainsbury’s darling’ eugh

I can’t remember exactly who else is on the show other than who I’ve mentioned so I will leave it there!

Also random but a while ago julius mentioned that him and his brother were one of the first IVF twins to be born in the UK.. that was quite an exaggeration, julius was born in 1993, my sisters are IVF twins and we’re born in 1990 and they weren’t ‘one of the first’, the first in the UK was in 1982 so a whole 11 years before julius was born so I imagine there were quite a few in those 11 years..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33