Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Emily but I am baffled why she stays with this guy- she seems sassy and opinionated so why does she let this man-child whine about everything in their relationship and make out like she is dragging him by the balls through every step of their relationship. If I were Emily I'd be long gone! He acts like being with her is such a drag and talks in a droning monotone all the time, can't see a drop of enthusiasm from him since Habbs stopped making a fuss about their relationship.

Also all the habbs chats and things Harvey covered up in the last few seasons seemed majorly suspicious to me, forgot about them but they were dodgy right?!
Harvey is a complete man child, it’s a bit embarrassing. He often trying to belittle or humiliate Emily. He often throws things in her face too it’s weird. She always cooks for him and fussed like his mum, it’s embarrassing.

And what’s he done to his teeth he looks like a psychopath. He has a questionable Instagram too, thinks he’s more interesting and fun than he actually is & generally seems like he can’t be trusted.

Sadly I think Emily is desperate for a family & family life and will take anything she can get. Don’t think she’s had much luck in the boyfriend department, she went out with that himbo from TOWIE. Personally don’t think Emily is nearly as attractive as she thinks she is. She’s constantly eye bleeping herself on her YouTube channel. She might as well Harvey probably isn’t! He probably thought he hit the elite with Habbs & cant hit those heights again, he seems pretty narrow minded!

Ps it seems like that ‘person’ was indeed Melissa & she has disappeared since she was was rumbled! Unbelievable she would use her name wow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
someone needs to arrest whoever it is thats doing all the cast's CRIMINAL veneers.... they all look like quagmire

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Made in Chelsea has had it's day and I say that as someone who absolutely loved it in the past but more than other constructed reality shows MIC feels much more set up and fake these days.

Reactions: 25
I think Made in Chelsea has had it's day and I say that as someone who absolutely loved it in the past but more than other constructed reality shows MIC feels much more set up and fake these days.
I agree, the show isn’t what it used to be. The drama is all fake, the love stories are all fake. I don’t know what it was about to original cast but they actually lived interesting lives. Season 1-5 felt more spontaneous and they dived deeper into the cast which was much smaller at the time. None of the current cast scream Chelsea to me either like Spencer, Caggie, Hugo, Victoria, Jamie, Rosie did. It should be renamed to made in Fulham & battersea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah it's actually tit now, fake drama, made in random places, boring and average looking people. Yawn.

Reactions: 12
Agree, the show has also been exposed so many times by former cast members saying how fake it is. Years ago it felt that there was still some reality in the show, even if it was just that the cast members were actually rich pricks living in Chelsea 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Exactly this ⬆

Now it’s in bloomin Shepherd’s Bush! Ravenscourt Park is NOT Chelsea whatsoever! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Miles is doing Celebs Go Dating 😂
Unsurprising really tbf... all the reality tv Z listers do it, not sure one single person on that show so far has give a tit about dating or genuinely finding somebody, it's just like a career pit-stop for them 🙃

Reactions: 15
Made in Chelsea isn't what it used to be but it's current run is miles above the state of TOWIE! My bar for reality TV is literally in hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely! I was watching an episode of the new series of towie the other day and it “woz lichralee” each of them promoting their own side hustle-

Clothing lines, nutrition shakes, DJing gigs, plumbers merchants. One long ad for crap to flog to the young and/or the dim fans.

Reactions: 13
I find digby and Harvey so attractive

miles is an absolute prick every scene he’s in makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'd rather stitch my fanny closed with a rusty needle than go on a date with Julius. Verity, just say no for duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.