Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Maeva but she seems more attractive than when she first joined the show. Her personality is vile though but entertaining!
James has matured a bit and I like him better than I did....but not a lot!
I find Liv more authentic and less of an actor.
Tiff should not wear her hair scraped back off her face.
Inga has a very large face.
Can't stand Ruby and her voice is irritating.
I don't like Emily's voice either and find her a bit sanctimonious.
Julius gives me gay vibes.
Stop showing Victoria (is her baby daddy still in jail?) and what's his name....boring!
Took all the words right out of my mouth, every single point

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't like Maeva but she seems more attractive than when she first joined the show. Her personality is vile though but entertaining!
James has matured a bit and I like him better than I did....but not a lot!
I find Liv more authentic and less of an actor.
Tiff should not wear her hair scraped back off her face.
Inga has a very large face.
Can't stand Ruby and her voice is irritating.
I don't like Emily's voice either and find her a bit sanctimonious.
Julius gives me gay vibes.
Stop showing Victoria (is her baby daddy still in jail?) and what's his name....boring!
I've always thought this about Inga but never wanted to be the one to say it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Miles is mine” when? when was he ever?! He’s like a bleeping stray dog, he’ll go to anyone who gives him attention. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I assumed she was making a self deprecating joke there, about Miles being hers, did you guys not think that? Was she being serious? Lol

Reactions: 3
Oh Liv! This posturing as a faultless little lamb is fooling no one. She knew it was bad form to sleep with Tristan with Nicole in the picture. She knows how to hurt people then cry foul like the victim. We saw the play-by-play with Digby who thankfully doesn't seem to want a return ticket. I think it's mean and hypocritical to cockblock him and Inga. She had no problem crossing the same lines with other friends before. She needs to move on from the idea of Digby who is much better without her.
In next week's preview she's really trying to have a 'bad witch energy' moment on Tristan but it's all front cause we know she takes him back. That's what makes me think the Nicole situationship is either made-for-tv or she just used their social circle to get a celeb guy, the football player she's dating. I do see that Tristan wants to look like 'good guy' all the time though.

Julius gives me gay boyfriend vibes. Getting into the girls' business when no one asked him to. I feel like he has an unspoken beef with Paris from last season. I just find him to be a bitchy tag-along in his friendships.

What storyline does Ruby have now, the Rez and new girl line will dry up fast. Miles doesn't seem interested, he just talks about Maeva with her, and he's going to Celebs Go Dating.

I would say Maeva embarrassed herself by laying herself on a plate for Miles, but I don't think she has much shame. She couldn't wait to use James's kiss as a hall pass. It's beyond being fiery I genuinely think she has a personality disorder or three. I think James believes he can 'handle her'. He can't provide the level of drama/narc supply she needs. She was even calling them 'Bonnie & Clyde' on her insta post but she definitely has him on a string.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t remember if I’ve said this before on here but please say im not the only one who think miles looks like a young cliff richard 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Love Sophie H telling Julius how cringe he is 🤣🤣 He's actually quite endearing learning how to date, I don't hate him today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Liv crying in each episode should be a drinking game - we’d all be hammered before the first ad break.

Also Ruby is a complete witch - her treatment of that new girl was so unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sam speaks the truth - if you love someone you shouldn’t need to figure anything out. It’s not that complicated.

Sam speaks the truth - if you love someone you shouldn’t need to figure anything out. It’s not that complicated.
Sam, Rez and James all offered great insights tonight when talking to Tristan and Harvey, there's been some growth there for sure with those boys!

You know what? I’m not a massive fan of ruby but I think she was well within her rights to speak to Sarrah like that. What did that girl want or expect from talking to her?!? “I’m having fun with the lad that you spent 8 years with!” And ruby did say “we’re not going to be friends” early on and she kept on pushing and then fake crying “you’re being so mean”

Reactions: 5
Very impressed with Sam spitting some absolute truths to Tristan! Especially the way he told him that ultimately him apologising to Liv would be selfish on his part. You can tell Tristan didn’t like that; took off immediately and made a point not to say bye to Sam. Got bad vibes from that. It’s like he can never be wrong.

Ruby is disgusting. Especially the way she started making googly eyes and laughing as if to say ‘wtf’ after Sara walked off crying. At her big age saying hurtful things to someone’s face like that to deliberately upset them. Tiff for her part I think is a rude witch too; her saying “is she Rez’s type?” can’t help but feel that was her making a jab at her figure/build considering she clearly is very similar to Ruby in colouring and features etc.

Harvey and Emily didn’t see a full breakup coming! That was such a testing conversation though when she was explaining why it wasn’t working and he just kept repeating he hadn’t been unfaithful like is he thick!

Of course Miles is back on the Emily train next episode. 🙄 although I do remember Miles’ dad saying he liked the thought of Emily and Miles together!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love Sophie, she speaks for all of us "cringey Julias"

Emily is basically a middle aged.mum of 3. She has bypassed the fun bit of the ",Harvey" relationship! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh godddd I can’t be arsed with Liv getting back with another boyfriend 100 times. Didn’t she do this with Digby?

Ruby came across so immature speaking to Sarra that way tonight, hugely embarrassing

Reactions: 18
I actually feel bad for Harvey after that episode, I don’t think he’s intentionally trying to hurt her or “let her down”

I liked Sara’s ‘I’m not insta famous comment’.

not buying the fact that Maeva likes James. He’s a consolation prize at best.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.