Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Miles didn’t want Ruby as soon as she was single? I for one am shocked, he seems like such a nice boy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Miles didn’t want Ruby as soon as she was single? I for one am shocked, he seems like such a nice boy 😬
Any smart psychologically inclined cookies out there put their finger one wtaf Miles’ problem actually is.. it’s seems to be deeper than a f*ck boy mentality…? Or maybe this is men these days? But he seems unhinged in his thinking much of the time! It’s either that the girls he likes he’s embarrassed of (like maybe he likes Elle but doesn’t think she’s quite good enough) or he perhaps doesn’t like girls as much as he thinks he does? Maybe it’s none of the above because he seems to love women’s company but to have some serious deep-rooted issues developing deeper meaningful relationships with them imho. It’s both fascinating and sad to see, something isn’t all as it seems… 🤔

Reactions: 12
Any smart psychologically inclined cookies out there put their finger one wtaf Miles’ problem actually is.. it’s seems to be deeper than a f*ck boy mentality…? Or maybe this is men these days? But he seems unhinged in his thinking much of the time! It’s either that the girls he likes he’s embarrassed of (like maybe he likes Elle but doesn’t think she’s quite good enough) or he perhaps doesn’t like girls as much as he thinks he does? Maybe it’s none of the above because he seems to love women’s company but to have some serious deep-rooted issues developing deeper meaningful relationships with them imho. It’s both fascinating and sad to see, something isn’t all as it seems… 🤔
Fuckboy with an avoidant attachment style!

Reactions: 13
a school friend of mine who is v closely linked to MIC (v reliable source) told me he really does sleep with everyone - men included.... this may have something to do with it?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
a school friend of mine who is v closely linked to MIC (v reliable source) told me he really does sleep with everyone - men included.... this may have something to do with it?
*I KNEW it!*

Also does anyone remember when MaEva hinted at it as a response to one of their insta lives when they were bashing her.... She basically outed him.

Youve got to spill the tea now...wow. I wonder if he was sleeping with the supreme irritation that is Waz...?

Just last night when he was talking to Ruby it confirmed it: this geezer he does not like women, (that and the way he treated Inga. He has no reason to get the ick like that and treat her so)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% think Miles is gay or he just really hates women. He seems to enjoy their company till something intimate happens and that somehow taints them

Reactions: 10
If Miles is bi or gay I'd hope for his sake he is open about it amongst his friends and family. I don't care if us as a public don't know as its his business. It's not like it's a big deal if he is. He comes off as a spoilt child that pesters his parents till he gets the toy he wants a five minutes later in bored and throws it in to a pile with the rest. I.e pesters women till they relent and than cba and dumps them.

• Heart
LOL okay, Maeva really made Paris and Angus's date very awkward. A good friend serious about helping her friend finding a guy would not use the blind date to have a blow-up like this. I have no like or love for James but her behavior is a bit mentally abusive and if the roles were reversed, people would probably say that it is not okay. Sure, everyone can laugh it off as being 'fiery' or 'Frenchness' but she can be so cantankerous at times and to be around that would be like walking on eggshells all the time. I would have serious anxiety in a relationship like that. I could not be with someone who is so unpredictable with their moods/ emotional regulation and lashing out over everything. I wonder if she makes an effort to communicate better ever? I do actually like Maeva but she really loses it sometimes. James seems to really worship her and he is no saint at all but he just laughs it all off or smirks and that isn't normal either.

Reza, Ruby, and Miles are like a boring version of Spencer, Louise, and Andy. I feel for Reza though like I did for Andy. Ruby just wants to have her cake and eat it too. Miles is just using Reza as an excuse because he does not like Ruby like that lol. I can only laugh at her for allowing herself to be played in this situation.

Also, I despise Julius. Can he get off the show? He is the absolute worst to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Reza should’ve kept quiet because he gave them both an out— Ruby can tell herself that Miles wanted her but Reza got in the way, lol…… and Miles can pretend he cared that they ‘kissed’ and it’s just all too much for him and that’s why he never went for Ruby. In reality, if he really wanted her he’d have actually pursued her and easily made it happen. Surprise surprise, it never went anywhere when the cameras disappeared because he’s not interested in the least. Miles is just ready to play to the storyline when filming starts and Ruby is all into the idea that she could be the leading lady to someone like Miles in this narrative.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew it! I honestly think it's because he has so much choice and therefore doesn't feel the need to be tied down.

Reactions: 5
If Miles is bi or gay I'd hope for his sake he is open about it amongst his friends and family. I don't care if us as a public don't know as its his business. It's not like it's a big deal if he is. He comes off as a spoilt child that pesters his parents till he gets the toy he wants a five minutes later in bored and throws it in to a pile with the rest. I.e pesters women till they relent and than cba and dumps them.
I get the impression part of his struggle is being a certain type of person for his dad (maybe his mum too? Both who seem to dote on him, are very cool and his dad something of a ‘charmer’ in some ways. Miles certainly looks up to him. Perhaps that’s some of the reason why he can’t be open about who he really is & wants. Obviously not blaming his mother or father - who seems like a nice chap (as first impressions on a tv show go!), but I think Miles wants to be like him, but can’t be fully. It seems a dilemma a lot of young men face…

I just did some quick google-age because something was mentioned on the last series that didn’t sit right but feel free to correct me (and my old lady google skills)

Reza is 33
Ruby is 25

Together for 10 years.

😕 that can not be right? 15 and 23?

• Sick
I just did some quick google-age because something was mentioned on the last series that didn’t sit right but feel free to correct me (and my old lady google skills)

Reza is 33
Ruby is 25

Together for 10 years.

😕 that can not be right? 15 and 23?
Yup he’s a predator so no one should feel bad for him, he deserves whatever he gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Lmao I remember last series at least every week there was a post stating Ruby’s age and Reza’s age and how weird it is. Nice to see the theme is still going strong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.