Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan of either but I do think Miles has been a good friend to Emily and they’ve been friends years, they even lived together IIRC? Harvey just didn’t like being told he was wrong and it’s easier to blame miles because he can be shady, rather than face the facts that he was a prick
Ahh I just think Emily knows better than to entertain miles. It’s the whole chasing something he can’t have with Miles and if she had showed it back last night he would have been all over it.

I can never tell with Harvey if he’s annoyed, happy, mad he’s just seems to be the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t like Reza at all but Ruby shouting “I hate you, bye” was hilariously childish. I think Sarrah should not get involved in that mess at all. It would only end badly.
I’ve absolutely had it up to here with Liv, her saying that if her friends won’t except Tristan then they can just piss off? That’s appalling, considering how much her friends have been there for her throughout Tristan’s game-playing.

Reactions: 27
I don’t like Reza at all but Ruby shouting “I hate you, bye” was hilariously childish. I think Sarrah should not get involved in that mess at all. It would only end badly.
I’ve absolutely had it up to here with Liv, her saying that if her friends won’t except Tristan then they can just piss off? That’s appalling, considering how much her friends have been there for her throughout Tristan’s game-playing.
Liv was the same with Digby now you say it. She was clearly unhappy and Sam and her other mates were so frustrated they’d spend all this time and energy helping her figure it out and break it off and take her out to get over him only for her to get back with him and tell them it’s none of their business and she’s sick of them slagging of Digby. ???!

Reactions: 22
Miles might as well carry a sandwich board round his neck saying fuckboy. These girls must be stupid if they can’t see it! I totally agree that he would have been up for making a play for Emily but she’s too in love with Harvey so he head won’t be turned unlike disloyal Ruby.
The relationships on this show are so toxic, I can’t believe that they don’t realise that this isn’t how it’s supposed to be.
Ruby and Rez are just wrong on every level and now don’t even see to like each other but don’t know any different
Liz and Tristan are clearly a train wreck, you only had to see the reaction of her mates to tell that and she is a totally tit friend for basically saying she’ll sack them off for him
Maeve and James are incompatible, she needs fire but he is ice and it’s probably making him ill keeping up with her crazy
Emily and Harvey, he is a manchild who isn’t ready to settle down, which is fine but don’t string someone along

It says a lot when Sophie ‘social climber’ Habbs who goes out with Jamie ‘been through all the female cast twice’ Lang and Sam ‘weirdly obsessed with his sister’ Thompson and Zara ‘fame bleep cheat’ seem to have the healthiest relationships 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the bikini entrepreneur eventually dumped him! Hahahahha didn’t see that coming!!! He was always tagging along and hanging off her coat tails…
Newly-single, longtime-sleazy Harry Baron looked to be on a date with a model called Alice Yaxley a couple of times recently. She's 20. He's 32.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Digby! He's such an angel and Inga's facial expressions annoy me.

Reactions: 11
Mark and victoria pointless interesting they don't have great teeth between them not like everyone else. I think Fred was massively holding his tongue at that breakfast where liv talked about her and Tristan. I like rez single or just not with Ruby it was such a toxic relationship. I hope they don't get back together. Ruby makes a fool of herself talking about the relationship. Nice to see oli supporting inga exploring her sexuality. It's really nice her looking so happy. Digby is right things are always on liv's terms. Miles made some really good points to Harvey about Emily. I hope liv doesn't ruin her friendship oli for Tristan.

Reactions: 18
So the bikini entrepreneur eventually dumped him! Hahahahha didn’t see that coming!!! He was always tagging along and hanging off her coat tails…
I wish Melissa would come back to tattlelife and tell us what happened. I missed the reveal that the poster Melissa Tattam (spelling?) was actually her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Newly-single, longtime-sleazy Harry Baron looked to be on a date with a model called Alice Yaxley a couple of times recently. She's 20. He's 32.
Ohh interesting how quickly he’s moved on. She’s giving me Melissa vibes with her face shape?

Reactions: 3
"If you don't have the time to look after me when I'm sad, I have other friends."

Classic Liv. A self-involved navel gazer. Did it ever occur to her, that making the same stupid choices over and over and then expecting your friends to coddle you can be draining? No one needs to carry her and do the emotional labor for her just because she is too self-centered to do any introspection herself.

Glad Ollie speaks his mind and makes it clear when he does not care for a person. Tiffany's expression said what everyone is thinking. They are just bored of all this now.

Reactions: 28
I'm glad oli spoke his mind cos it actually shows he is a true friend. And how many times can u really watch a good friend make the same mistake over and over again!

Reactions: 15
I wish Melissa would come back to tattlelife and tell us what happened. I missed the reveal that the poster Melissa Tattam (spelling?) was actually her.
Surely no one believes that she’d actually be on this website

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ruby and Sarrah both have the same annoying way of speaking, they prolong the pronouncement of some words or make them “raspy” if that makes sense!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.