Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maeva needs help. The last few minutes of that ep were so awkward to watch.

Reactions: 18
I know James has been a tit kissing someone else but I really see how much he loves Maeva, she just likes to fight for the make up sex. I think he would marry her in a heartbeat.

anyone else getting the ick off Miles? I used to think he was so attractive but I’m really not into him now.

Reactions: 34
I know James has been a tit kissing someone else but I really see how much he loves Maeva, she just likes to fight for the make up sex. I think he would marry her in a heartbeat.

anyone else getting the ick off Miles? I used to think he was so attractive but I’m really not into him now.
His hideous personality makes him very ugly for me.

Reactions: 17
Not ruby thinking miles gives a flying duck about her 😭 you’re old news mate you know he puts girls on a conveyor belt 😂
He only likes unavailable girls so he can have a good excuse not to take things further. I'm thinking he's going to run from Maeva now she's *cringe* asking him for revenge set.

Reactions: 10

I can imagine Miles fantasising about shagging himself, then asking his dad for feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is Julius so cringe? 'what are your values?' 'do you trust easily?' Verity side eyeing the Exit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sophie's advice to Julius for his date: No singing, don't be too available, try and be a bit more mysterious, you do you honey maybe just 70% of it.
Julius: I'm just going to be myself and see what happens!

Something tells me this isn't going to go well 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Liv's advice to Maeva in this episode was surprisingly sound and showed a lot of growth on her part. But talking to Maeva is like talking to a brick wall. People say Miles is a manipulator but Maeva is pretty much his equal. They both like the drama and feeding off one another. If James was smart and any girl really looking to get involved with Miles was smart, they'd leave those two to their egos and toxicity. But also James, you lose them how you got them. He thinks he can make Miles back down but Miles owes him nothing.

Also, Ruby's vocal fry in the preview next week, "Maeva is hanging out with Miles. I don't like it. Miles is MINE!"

The delusions.

Thank you, Maeva for bringing some entertainment again.

Reactions: 28
Uhhhh just watching this week’s ep now. Julius is rambling something to Verity about fate. I had to press pause, take some deep breaths and come over here to post something. Will press play again once this feeling subsides 😂 although I’m not sure it will. Someone really needs to give him a talking to on the perils of trying too hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yesss Paris! Wow! That was amazing! 😂 she handed him the spade and he dug his own grave. Pure class 🙏🏽🤣👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly I can't remember Julius being this weird and creepy before! I hated him when he was in it originally but he was more snarky than odd. Love how Sophie Herman put him in his place on last nights show!

Reactions: 17
Honestly I can't remember Julius being this weird and creepy before! I hated him when he was in it originally but he was more snarky than odd. Love how Sophie Herman put him in his place on last nights show!
I think he's always been cringe but it was more low-key. It's all gone drastically downhill since he wore this hat at the start of last season:

1635249072935.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was all just so ‘try-hard’. I think he must be desperate for a gf, which makes him try too much, which repels all women, which in turn makes him try harder. It’s a vicious cycle. He’s been watching too many movies because in real life girls don’t tend to go for this soppy intensity.

Also, I just couldn’t believe what I was watching with Maeva this week. What the hell is she playing at? It’s like watching a spoilt teenager, desperately trying to stir up some drama so she can thrive off it. James needs to cut his losses and find himself a nice normal girl as he will never be happy and settled with Maeva, she just isn’t all there. I wonder why she behaves like this, what was her childhood like? The unbridled vengeful act is not a good look either. I wonder what Miles will do.

Reactions: 26
Maeva has said repeatedly that she likes James because he is safe and generous = she loves the money and the lifestyle! Sadly he is also dull as f**k and has the sex appeal and drive of a soggy lettuce! Just goes to prove that money can't buy you everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maeva has said repeatedly that she likes James because he is safe and generous = she loves the money and the lifestyle! Sadly he is also dull as f**k and has the sex appeal and drive of a soggy lettuce! Just goes to prove that money can't buy you everything!
I think she was bang on when she said if she could cut them both in half because she’s had polar opposites. James would probably really look after her all her life, but if the sex appeal isn’t there 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m so ashamed to admit that I did used to think Julius was attractive when he first ever came on it, I remember him singing to tiff and thinking he was sweet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.