Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love all the people commenting on the Quiz photo saying how hot Ruby looks when the photo looks nothing like the girl we see every Monday evening 🤣🤣🤣

Also, Sarrah has 13k followers now!
She had 9000 when I checked on Monday night! I followed her, seemed nice enough. I hope she ends up with more than ruby the rude little witch.
im 29 and maturity levels we are miles apart. That was school girl tit, very jealous over someone she broke up with herself

Reactions: 13
I can't find sarrah I wanna follow her just to annoy Ruby. Like how immature of Ruby to say anything about how many followers a person has. When did that start to matter. It might seem like a status thing but who the f#ck cares. Hundreds of thousands of followers means very little at the end of the day its like money it doesn't bring happiness. Money makes life easier and more comfortable but real friends and family is all u have in the end. I don't like Ruby she is a child. And sarrah is much better person than Ruby ever will be.

Reactions: 15
I can't find sarrah I wanna follow her just to annoy Ruby. Like how immature of Ruby to say anything about how many followers a person has. When did that start to matter. It might seem like a status thing but who the f#ck cares. Hundreds of thousands of followers means very little at the end of the day its like money it doesn't bring happiness. Money makes life easier and more comfortable but real friends and family is all u have in the end. I don't like Ruby she is a child. And sarrah is much better person than Ruby ever will be.
Sarrahjasmin on Instagram. Exactly, Instagram followers means absolutely nothing! Considering she’s been on made in chelsea longer too it’s not relevant

Reactions: 11
Im probably gunna be hated on the thread for taking Ruby's side (I'm certainly not a fan) but I think what she was saying was she had 8000 followers but still noticed ruby had looked at her stories out of all those people

Reactions: 14
Im probably gunna be hated on the thread for taking Ruby's side (I'm certainly not a fan) but I think what she was saying was she had 8000 followers but still noticed ruby had looked at her stories out of all those people
Yeah I noticed this too hahaha the whole comment was ridiculous and Ruby is an absolute cringey weirdo but I think she meant how did you have enough time to be scrolling through 8000 people to find my name after watching her story hahaha ruby is still a twit though

Reactions: 19
I’m watching now! Miles seems very salty to have been treated that way by Maeva when it’s exactly what he’s doing to other girls!

Ruby seems to have her comments turned off on all other posts except for the most recent as it's a giveaway.
Yes she’s turned all the comments off! I’d feel bad but… you get what you give and she has been vile

Reactions: 4
😂 Why on earth has he done that to himself though? He didn't need those hideous gnashers. He can't even speak properly with them in.

Reactions: 7
I mean, the fact that Tiff and Ruby out of everyone feel like they’re in a position to make fun of someone’s looks… huns. they’re both insecure af
I mean I don't want to be rude, but Tiff is no great beauty even with all the cosmetic surgeries/ enhancements. Lucy was always the better-looking sister. I hate the witch faces she was making when Sarrah was just trying to be cordial. Let Ruby fight her own battles. Ruby can sure ditch it out but not take it, turning off her comments on Instagram like a little witch lol.

Yeah I noticed this too hahaha the whole comment was ridiculous and Ruby is an absolute cringey weirdo but I think she meant how did you have enough time to be scrolling through 8000 people to find my name after watching her story hahaha ruby is still a twit though
You can tell she is a twit by pretending that she follows Kylie Jenner just because and that ' she doesn't care'. You can tell from the whole aesthetic she has got going on that she probably stalks her posts like a loser. It looks very Jenner/Kardashian like which seems to still be in along with the stupid put on vocal fry.

Reactions: 25
Sarrahjasmin on Instagram. Exactly, Instagram followers means absolutely nothing! Considering she’s been on made in chelsea longer too it’s not relevant
Exactly - I mean Jesus had 12 🤷‍♀️

I mean I don't want to be rude, but Tiff is no great beauty even with all the cosmetic surgeries/ enhancements.
Plus her ugly personality makes her seem uglier.

1636603025276.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's with the clip for next week. Liv saying to oillie that she has other friends if he can't look after her when she's sad. Eh hello Liv people have other things going on. Or are you going to blame them.for you getting back with Tristan.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I can’t stand ruby, but this is what she was saying, I also thought Sarah was abit off too tbh although I am sure it was set up by production but why did she go over and say hey, and then she said to ruby she had heard a lot about her etc etc, if the girl my ex was dating came over to me like that and then said that she had heard lots about me etc etc I’d probably be abit bitchy too 😬 ruby is still a nob tho

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can’t stand ruby, but this is what she was saying, I also thought Sarah was abit off too tbh although I am sure it was set up by production but why did she go over and say hey, and then she said to ruby she had heard a lot about her etc etc, if the girl my ex was dating came over to me like that and then said that she had heard lots about me etc etc I’d probably be abit bitchy too 😬 ruby is still a nob tho
I found that conversation a bit strange and don’t know if it was edited weirdly or Sarrah had been told to go and talk about Rez. I don’t see the issue with Ruby saying that she doesn’t want to be friends with someone who may be getting romantic with her ex. But the way she handled it was rude, she came across as smug and bitchy.

I also think Emily is a tit stirrer because she started the conversation, made inferences that their texts were flirty and they fancied each other and then took the IG stories comment back to Ruby as an accusation rather than an observation.

Ruby: “Miles is mine!”
Lol no, he’s everyone else’s BUT yours you silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everyone has taken to Reza’s latest Instagram post to comment about Ruby now 😂 they’re all saying she’s blocked them because they told her what they think of her bullying Sarrah 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah took the words out of my mouth, obviously I set up for the show but imagine going to a guys ex and saying that, suppose it gave ruby a taste of her medicine though after miles

Reactions: 1
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Ruby now, the amount of angry comments she’s getting on her latest insta post must be difficult to bear 😣 she must wake up every morning and have to get straight on to deleting them. I’m sure she’s had the chance to consider that she was out of order by now, I think people should give it a rest.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for Ruby now, the amount of angry comments she’s getting on her latest insta post must be difficult to bear 😣 she must wake up every morning and have to get straight on to deleting them. I’m sure she’s had the chance to consider that she was out of order by now, I think people should give it a rest.
Or she could acknowledge that she was rude? It might stop the comments. She’s happy to put it out there, she’s going to get a reaction.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.