Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad James is standing up for himself a bit. I laughed when Maeva was all like "I'm glad it's a new chapter. I picked this nice restaurant, blah, blah..." and then James says, "Huh...you got this one, right?" Lmao, well done. But still, he is an idiot for sticking with someone who admits to being so vindicative.

Also, glad the Canadian girl (Nicole?) stood up for herself too. However, I am over Liv walking around like she is the victim and deceived and the very wronged party in this situation. And for all her bravado look at her in next week's promo slinking on back to Tristan. They are so boring and annoying.

And Liv's act is also just old. And I hate the stupid sad face Tristan does. He has such a punchable face at times. I think Liv should have listened to Sam and Tiff when they said to stop wasting her time and she is inviting the drama.

I don't think Sarrah did anything wrong in approaching Ruby. She just probably wanted to make stuff cool because she is friends with Emily. And wtf was Tiff and Ruby's comment about "Is she Reza's type?" and then laughing like witches. Sarrah is a pretty girl I think. She is nowhere near hideous like they seem to be implying.

And Ruby is as deep as a puddle and also very pathetic. Who in the real world thinks that the amount of Instagram followers a person has is a measure of their value or importance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Do we know how old Ruby is?? If she and Rez have been on/off for 8 years and he’s 33 he was 25 when they got together. I’ve seen her age as 24/25/26 in articles when I googled it but doesn’t seem to be confirmed anywhere reliable.

Reactions: 2
Do we know how old Ruby is?? If she and Rez have been on/off for 8 years and he’s 33 he was 25 when they got together. I’ve seen her age as 24/25/26 in articles when I googled it but doesn’t seem to be confirmed anywhere reliable.
She’s 26 according to her Instagram posts

Liv looks really old for 26.

With her behaviour, she doesn't deserve a genuinely decent guy.

Reactions: 8
Newly-single, longtime-sleazy Harry Baron looked to be on a date with a model called Alice Yaxley a couple of times recently. She's 20. He's 32.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't think Sarrah did anything wrong in approaching Ruby. She just probably wanted to make stuff cool because she is friends with Emily. And wtf was Tiff and Ruby's comment about "Is she Reza's type?" and then laughing like witches. Sarrah is a pretty girl I think. She is nowhere near hideous like they seem to be implying.

And Ruby is as deep as a puddle and also very pathetic. Who in the real world thinks that the amount of Instagram followers a person has is a measure of their value or importance?
I mean, the fact that Tiff and Ruby out of everyone feel like they’re in a position to make fun of someone’s looks… huns. they’re both insecure af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They're probably 2 of the ugliest girls on MIC. Inside and out. Jealous and insecure.

These comments on Ruby's photo
So.eone has cslled her the pound land version of kourtney kardashian 😂
Why is the best of Harry Baron on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ruby is a nasty piece of work. Miles didn’t want to shag her now she’s got her knickers in a twist that her ex boyfriend is moving on after she dumped him. Awful girl. Intentionally upsetting an innocent girl with a smile on her face the whole time. Gross.

Reactions: 30
Ruby seems to have her comments turned off on all other posts except for the most recent as it's a giveaway.

Reactions: 10
Please let's not start the the Ruby and rez age gap debate again 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Love all the people commenting on the Quiz photo saying how hot Ruby looks when the photo looks nothing like the girl we see every Monday evening 🤣🤣🤣

Also, Sarrah has 13k followers now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.