Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Liv crying in each episode should be a drinking game - we’d all be hammered before the first ad break.

Also Ruby is a complete bitch - her treatment of that new girl was so unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Laika1234

VIP Member
WTF was Victoria and Mark's segment? A conversation about Victoria's blow-dry? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn’t that their entire role? They just pop up every episode for a five minute scene which is nothing to do with the rest of the show.

I’d watch a hundred more scenes about her blow dry though than one more scene of Liv “I don’t want to talk about Tristan” yet will never shut up about Tristan and end every scene in tears.

or Miles creeping on whoever the latest girl with relationship drama.

Rez saying that Miles had no intention of dating Ruby and used him as a scapegoat is hilariously accurate. It’s weird that nobody else has called him out on this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dwight

Chatty Member
I’m entitled to my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

as long as they’re of legal age, there is no grooming involved
Wrong. So fucking wrong.

I'm sorry I'm really losing patience for this conversation. If you see no problem in your situation then fine, that's your life but what you're saying in this thread is just plain dangerous and extremely counterproductive for progress.

Some of the things you have said are half the problem with young people blaming themselves for ending up in these situations once they start to realise things are not as they should be. (E.g you pursued your partner etc. You well may have but 1. Your older partner should have known better than to return your advances as the adult in the situation & 2. You wouldn't have stated that unprovoked if you thought him pursuing would have been appropriate to begin with) I don't care about your biased and extremely clouded opinion tbh. I care about statistics, I care about research, I care about the facts and the facts are everything we've seen on MIC of Rez and Ruby and everything you have said here is absolute textbook grooming, predatory & toxic behaviour. Whether it's your opinion or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

justapossum

Just watching the episode now but wow how stunning did Paris look in this episode!

I’m cracking up over Ruby not understanding why Miles went all cold on her - aww, c’mon, he only enjoyed the chase. He wants what he can’t have, and once he can have it, he doesn’t want it anymore!

Also, can’t believe I used to fancy Julius at the very beginning, he gives me such an ick 💀

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Maeva and James broke up.
Honestly not surprised. James isn’t interesting enough to have a French girlfriend. He wants to seem he is but he’s a spoilt English manchild who doesn’t have the balls to cope with a fiery European woman, or a fiery woman full stop.

I imagine he’ll end up marrying a blonde English private school girl (not that there is anything wrong with English girls who went to private school!) and move to the shires and get a house with an AGA.

He didn’t even try and learn French which would have been a no-no for me in terms of showing a long-term commitment to the relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Gosh I actually liked Liv that episode, she gave mad Maeva mature advice. However Maeva is past help! New Canadian girl (can’t remember her name) is so annoying.

Paris is class, beauty & brains. Imho Inga enjoyed the demise of her dalliance a bit too much… Inga is always in the midst of everything purporting to be really fancied, it’s irritating.

Adore Robbie, also a class act & love his and Paris’ friendship.

Miles won’t sleep with Maeva, she doesn’t have a penis.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noname123

Chatty Member
Ruby is a nasty piece of work. Miles didn’t want to shag her now she’s got her knickers in a twist that her ex boyfriend is moving on after she dumped him. Awful girl. Intentionally upsetting an innocent girl with a smile on her face the whole time. Gross.

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
“Miles is mine” when? when was he ever?! He’s like a fucking stray dog, he’ll go to anyone who gives him attention. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Honestly I can't remember Julius being this weird and creepy before! I hated him when he was in it originally but he was more snarky than odd. Love how Sophie Herman put him in his place on last nights show!
I think he's always been cringe but it was more low-key. It's all gone drastically downhill since he wore this hat at the start of last season:

1635249072935.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Is it possible that Julius is on the spectrum? There is just this sense I get from him. Weirdly enough sometimes I feel somewhat bad for him as he clearly struggles to be “normal” and everyone just laughs at the thought of him getting involved with any girl, it’s all very high school in the sense that the socially inept guy in the ‘friend group’ is always vaguely made fun of yet he carries on trying to be a part of everything and the girls laugh in his face when he asks them out. Verity knew she wasn’t interested but seemed to agree to the date to get some screen time as she seems to have no other ‘in’ this season, then tells him mid date she has no interest whatsoever.

While I think that many situations are ‘set up’ and orchestrated in a sense, I actually don’t really think many of them are acting, which is too bad for them lol. I think the Paris thing was real in that she got genuinely hurt, but the guy (Angus?) was only going along with everything to get on the show, hence his actions. Maeva and James I thought was being set up but Liv is clearly genuinely invested and James isn’t intelligent enough to act, so I think Maeva really is off her rocker.

The only storyline I’m not fully buying is the Emily/Harvey fight but damn Emily lets her man talk to her crazy! She’s always talking big about what she won’t put up with yet she lets him disrespect her so loudly. I‘m not saying he’s cheating but the way he spoke to her and tried to make her look like a stalker was rude as hell. Why would a man in a relationship be clubbing without his girlfriend Thursday-Sunday every week… he’s still an immature boy who doesn’t want full commitment and will dump her soon enough. That said, it’s the one story that I think could be being played up for screen time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just caught up.

James has really grown up over the last few years. He’s really different to the boys fucking about with lots of different women. Miles is still a child. And Maeva is so happy he’s kissed a girl.It’s gives her a chance to play with miles with a get out of jail free card, and to get the pretend passion / desire to fight back she wants.

Agree that Liv comes across really well in this episode.

I’m not sure about the Paris thing. They’d been on two dates - seems a little OTT of a reaction?

Reactions: 28

lilamay

VIP Member
Melissa is a two-faced liar though. Remember when Zara confronted her about calling her a fame hungry whore, Melissa starts to deny it then Zara goes 'I've heard the voice note'. Awkwarrrd.

1632038520611.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

micfan

Liv's advice to Maeva in this episode was surprisingly sound and showed a lot of growth on her part. But talking to Maeva is like talking to a brick wall. People say Miles is a manipulator but Maeva is pretty much his equal. They both like the drama and feeding off one another. If James was smart and any girl really looking to get involved with Miles was smart, they'd leave those two to their egos and toxicity. But also James, you lose them how you got them. He thinks he can make Miles back down but Miles owes him nothing.

Also, Ruby's vocal fry in the preview next week, "Maeva is hanging out with Miles. I don't like it. Miles is MINE!"

The delusions.

Thank you, Maeva for bringing some entertainment again.

micfan

"If you don't have the time to look after me when I'm sad, I have other friends."

Classic Liv. A self-involved navel gazer. Did it ever occur to her, that making the same stupid choices over and over and then expecting your friends to coddle you can be draining? No one needs to carry her and do the emotional labor for her just because she is too self-centered to do any introspection herself.

Glad Ollie speaks his mind and makes it clear when he does not care for a person. Tiffany's expression said what everyone is thinking. They are just bored of all this now.

Alexaj

VIP Member
I actually feel bad for Harvey after that episode, I don’t think he’s intentionally trying to hurt her or “let her down”
I think Miles was right (for once). He's pushing Emily's buttons so she'll break up with him. It's quite cowardly, really.

I'll echo that Ruby is a nasty nasty little girl. To send off the girl in tears and laugh about it?? Even Rez is too good for that cow.