Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The danger with reality tv is its evidence of the stupid tit you do when you’re young. All the stuff I now black out of my life that I did when I was 20 would be recorded for all to see! Forever! We all make mistakes and when you do it doesn’t define who you are and it doesn’t mean that’s you as a person. It doesn’t leave room for growth, you keep that stigma with you.

Reality tv gives you the ability to judge a person solely on that basis and it’s dangerous.

Reactions: 19
Great find! Yes I think they definitely were... certainly were in the same social circles & knew of each other (sans the introduction of Ruby of course!) but you wouldn’t have thought so given their recent dealings! Miles served Rez an absolute tit sandwich.

Reactions: 11
Ah my heart was breaking for rez when he was talking to Liv. Liv redeemed herself as she was such a good friend. I felt so sorry for rez when he said he felt sad... None of his buddies about his girlf being an absolute dick. It bothers me how Ruby does the MIC stare as well. And the sniffing. So irritating.
Can anyone explain eloises purpose? I'm sure she went on a date with someone with Sophie and Jamie. Might have been Sam?! Defo seen her before!

Reactions: 15
Seems like Eloise was brought in as a someone to tickle peoples fancy (she didn't...comments about her pointlessness on the insta chelsea pages are v funny)
and to ‘support’ Ruby...

Ruby didn’t want support, she wanted Miles’ penis. End of

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find Sophie and Tom to be the weirdest pairing. What do they have in common? She’s a bit out of touch in her wealthy bubble, well travelled etc.

He’s a DJ, has a kid, doesn’t seem to be the brightest tool in the shed.

Their conversation in the hot tub made me cringe so much.

Reactions: 14
Yeah he'll probably go by his middle name cause "Wolfie" will get a little tired by the time he's in school. I'm sure he's a beautiful boy.

I wouldn't mind Robbie returning next season, Eloise can go on the other hand.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice when miles was talking to Fred and julius on the latest episode after ruby had broken up with Rez, and miles was saying ‘we have got really close’ bla bla blaaa, julius was smiling as if he was trying really hard not to crack up.. it made me wonder if something hasn’t gone on with ruby and miles already.. beyond what we’ve seen.. which if that is the case, is disgusting especially with how they treated Rez over the bloody flame emojis. Also miles talking to his dad ‘I have so much respect for her relationship that I’m not even thinking about the possibility of me and her’ … who are you kidding miles 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice when miles was talking to Fred and julius on the latest episode after ruby had broken up with Rez, and miles was saying ‘we have got really close’ bla bla blaaa, julius was smiling as if he was trying really hard not to crack up.. it made me wonder if something hasn’t gone on with ruby and miles already.. beyond what we’ve seen.. which if that is the case, is disgusting especially with how they treated Rez over the bloody flame emojis. Also miles talking to his dad ‘I have so much respect for her relationship that I’m not even thinking about the possibility of me and her’ … who are you kidding miles 🤣
I noticed this too. Smiling like the childish fool he is- and definitely suggested more had gone down. I can't stand Julius, Ruby and Miles!!

Reactions: 16
Hey if anything at least Rez can find someone who deserves him now and hopefully be happier. Wasn’t it mentioned before that Ruby cheated on him previously?

It looks as though Ruby got with Rez when she was pretty young (was it 16?) so she’s never been out in the world as a singleton (which can be so much fun and exciting). Combined with the fact she’s put into drama fuelled world of MIC and the attention of Miles, and the fact their relationship was a bit rocky - I can see why it’s turned her head.

Best of luck to both of them tbh

Reactions: 16
Yep Ruby has cheated on Rez before, but of course she never gets called up on it because she is 'so nice'. I hope they both move on and find other people as it's clear they're not happy.

I found the scenes with Tom and Sophie so uncomfortable as well - her comments about Leeds and Tom's clapping shows they are world's apart. She clearly just wants someone who is super snobby.

Reactions: 21
Yep Ruby has cheated on Rez before, but of course she never gets called up on it because she is 'so nice'. I hope they both move on and find other people as it's clear they're not happy.

I found the scenes with Tom and Sophie so uncomfortable as well - her comments about Leeds and Tom's clapping shows they are world's apart. She clearly just wants someone who is super snobby.
I didn’t get her comment about needing security in Leeds at all? Especially considering she lives in London lol (okay she lives in a posh area but still) I feel like she cares a lot about image and what her and any potential boyfriend would look like to the outside world, I think she likes the idea of a posh girl with a rough around the edges guy with tattoos, looks like, but in reality it rarely works and people need to stick to their lane lol.

Reactions: 11
That’s true and I remember on Celebs Go Dating she said something about struggling to imagine what it would be like to introduce him to her father! I think she is too tied up in the idea of what she had imagined the man she would end up would be like, rather than just going with the flow and following their genuine feelings.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.