Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny I remember thinking “hmm they’re really trying to make this new couple happen” and then if nothing truly happens with Miles it might be completely fake and a storyline to introduce them into a well-known reality series, so they need full on drama…

…but then I don’t believe they’re that good at acting :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Anybody else seen the news of Tiff's engagement? I think she'll organise a lovely wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are James and Maeva leaving London for the countryside? He’s working in his family business now - anyone know where they’re relocating to? I think moving away could save these two & enable them to go the distance. Although it really isn’t Made in Chelsea anymore is it? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think miles is too built up now? I’m not into the ‘men with boobs popping out ‘ look

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How convenient maeva said she wouldn't take him back if he he finishes it and he's going to finish it to see if she fights for him , what a coincidence 🙄

Reactions: 6
How long has tiff been with her Sam lookalike? The whole fake dalliance with miles feels like it wasn't that long ago but it must have been! Before that she had a bf who refused to be on social media!

Reactions: 9
How long has tiff been with her Sam lookalike? The whole fake dalliance with miles feels like it wasn't that long ago but it must have been! Before that she had a bf who refused to be on social media!
Just over a year from what I can make out!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maeva and miles.... SHE WANTS HIM SO BAD or is this just a story line for the show? Either way I hate it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd rather be celibate than let any of these men breathe near me.

How does Tristan get all these girls? He looks like a Poundland Clark Kent.

Rez is a sleazy sewer rat.

Julius is the epitome of cringe. Just looking at him makes me shudder and don't get me started on his singing... I'd rather stitch my fanny up with a rusty needle than listen to him for a moment longer.

Fred needs to retire. Nice guy but bland.

Miles would eat himself if he could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.