Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Julius was on The Voice? He never mentions it, probably because none of the judges turned šŸ˜¬

Just seen this photo of Lucy and Nicola from an event the other day. They look fun šŸ˜¬

View attachment 832689
I just can't understand the appeal Lucy Watson has over some people, she's always been super boring and bland imo, while trying way too hard to seem "cool" ...her one liners on MiC always across as an extension of that for me tbh. As for Nicola, what the duck has she done to her face? She looks unwell.

Reactions: 11
He has a twin brother as well, right? Did you know the twin as well? I wonder if they are similar in any way? All I know is that he is a rugby player.

Yeah, maybe it is scripted because he used to hold his own fairly well against Harry Barron. Or maybe he is just out of his element and doesn't mesh well with the current cast. He always had the cringe singing though lol.
Yep he has a twin, who was a Professional cricketer but now seems to be doing life coaching so not sure what happened there as everyone always assumed he would follow in his dads footsteps.
Julius was more confident /outgoing than his brother, Iā€™m quite surprised his brother isnā€™t on there though as you would think if one was on the programme the other twin would be too.

havent seen them for like 10 years now so they could both be totally different but Julius definitely isnā€™t coming across well this series.

Reactions: 8
I just can't understand the appeal Lucy Watson has over some people, she's always been super boring and bland imo, while trying way too hard to seem "cool" ...her one liners on MiC always across as an extension of that for me tbh. As for Nicola, what the duck has she done to her face? She looks unwell.
Its funny how Nicola has integrated herself into London "high" society - she was just an ordinary girl from Dublin who was spotted by Mytton in the court niteclub in naas (deffo not high society) got onto MIC as his girlfriend and hey presto marries a very rich man!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Its funny how Nicola has integrated herself into London "high" society - she was just an ordinary girl from Dublin who was spotted by Mytton in the court niteclub in naas (deffo not high society) got onto MIC as his girlfriend and hey presto marries a very rich man!
How do you know heā€™s very rich? He doesnā€™t look it from his insta!

How do you know heā€™s very rich? He doesnā€™t look it from his insta!
I donā€™t think he looks rich either but sadly Iā€™m pretty sure she wouldnā€™t be with him otherwise. Not that Nicola is any great shakes. She looks scary, so thin and mal-nourished, there is literally nothing attractive about her.

The post about her & Lucy ā€˜looking funā€™ made me laugh šŸ¤£ Iā€™ll bet theyā€™re SO boring and constantly trying to under-eat & out-thin each other šŸ™„ ā€œIā€™m not hungry, you areā€ bore off you pair of mean girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Afaik, Nicola is actually from a fairly well off family too, I think she went to school with Hannah Saunders etc or was at least friends with all that crew (Slaney OB, Emily W and Clara McG) so I would imagine she didnā€™t NEED to marry up. Tbh Iā€™d say after Mytton she actually married this chap because he was nice and treats her well (by the looks of things anyway).

Reactions: 3
Yes I meant to add Nicola is from some form of monied background, however you can bet your last penny (no pun intended) he is too

Reactions: 1
Small world in Chelsea eh! Is there anyone who hasn't slept with or dated one of their circle?! Even James, Lucy's now husband, slept with one of Tiffs best friends before he dated Lucy
Which one?

Ngl Nicola always looks kinda grubby

Reactions: 7
Maeve is so delusional like she constantly meets with her ex boyfriend and always messaged him if the shoe was on the other foot Maeve would hate it, James must feel so insecure, James has done nothing wrong he should break up with her sheā€™d go straight back to Miles if he wanted her

Reactions: 18
I think her name was Lily? It was on a series of MIC when tiff and Lucy were living together. She was an odd looking girl tbh
Omg yeah I just googled her and remember this, was she always hanging round and Lucy was fuming with tiff over it?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find Harvey a bit gaslight-y? Heā€™s always turning situations around to make himself the victim and acts like Emily is being crazy or hysterical? Itā€™s textbook manipulation. I donā€™t even like Emily (her voice is like nails on a chalk board) but Harvey treats her like trash.
Even when the situation happened last season, I believed Habbs and Tiffs version of eventsā€¦
I just think someone who swears at their partner like that, telling them to duck off etc is probs someone who has no problem bold faced lying to her.
He clearly has no respect for her and she looks a desperate mug for putting up with it

Reactions: 36
Does anyone else find Harvey a bit gaslight-y? Heā€™s always turning situations around to make himself the victim and acts like Emily is being crazy or hysterical? Itā€™s textbook manipulation. I donā€™t even like Emily (her voice is like nails on a chalk board) but Harvey treats her like trash.
Even when the situation happened last season, I believed Habbs and Tiffs version of eventsā€¦
I just think someone who swears at their partner like that, telling them to duck off etc is probs someone who has no problem bold faced lying to her.
He clearly has no respect for her and she looks a desperate mug for putting up with it
Don't like him either, clearly a bit of a duck boy on the inside and not ready to settle down.

Reactions: 14
Yep he has a twin, who was a Professional cricketer but now seems to be doing life coaching so not sure what happened there as everyone always assumed he would follow in his dads footsteps.
Julius was more confident /outgoing than his brother, Iā€™m quite surprised his brother isnā€™t on there though as you would think if one was on the programme the other twin would be too.

havent seen them for like 10 years now so they could both be totally different but Julius definitely isnā€™t coming across well this series.
This is what I always thought about Rosie Fortescue and her twin Lily. I always wondered why Lily didn't want to do the show. But when her Instagram wasn't private, I thought they couldn't be more different in their interests and style/personality.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.