Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with regards to Liv. She kept throwing unnecessary little digs at Inga what they dicuss her and Digby, it was obvious Liv still considers him off limits for some reason. Thankfully Digby seems to have realised he was treated badly!
Another thing , liv seems to think all the men fall at her feet too and they do to an extent

Reactions: 8
This belongs on the unpopular opinion thread but there’s something about Maeva that I can’t dislike 😂 she’s like a modern day Scarlett o Hara and I live for her overdramatics 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't like Maeva but she seems more attractive than when she first joined the show. Her personality is vile though but entertaining!
James has matured a bit and I like him better than I did....but not a lot!
I find Liv more authentic and less of an actor.
Tiff should not wear her hair scraped back off her face.
Inga has a very large face.
Can't stand Ruby and her voice is irritating.
I don't like Emily's voice either and find her a bit sanctimonious.
Julius gives me gay vibes.
Stop showing Victoria (is her baby daddy still in jail?) and what's his name....boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't like Maeva but she seems more attractive than when she first joined the show. Her personality is vile though but entertaining!
James has matured a bit and I like him better than I did....but not a lot!
I find Liv more authentic and less of an actor.
Tiff should not wear her hair scraped back off her face.
Inga has a very large face.
Can't stand Ruby and her voice is irritating.
I don't like Emily's voice either and find her a bit sanctimonious.
Julius gives me gay vibes.
Stop showing Victoria (is her baby daddy still in jail?) and what's his name....boring!
Take back your comment regarding Victoria and (I'm assuming) Mark Francis immediately!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Liv is similar to Chloe Sims from TOWIE. In the sense that they're so hypocritical and always going after their friends ex boyfriends but god help you if you cross her.

Reactions: 13
He is - and yesterday pleaded guilty in court. Wonder how many years he'll get.

I could never imagine Victoria as a mother, she was so cold and nasty on mic, but she actually seems to have taken to it well and clearly adores her little girl.

Reactions: 16
He is - and yesterday pleaded guilty in court. Wonder how many years he'll get.

I could never imagine Victoria as a mother, she was so cold and nasty on mic, but she actually seems to have taken to it well and clearly adores her little girl.
Really? Must Google! 🤣
Vic was the last person I thought would have a baby but yes, she seems besotted. She's the last person i thought would have a convict bf too!

Reactions: 22
Take back your comment regarding Victoria and (I'm assuming) Mark Francis immediately!!!!
I used to be a huge Mark Francis fan but I've massively changed my opinion of him now. I have no idea why he's even in the show because he isn't friends with any of the cast now.
I used to be a massive MiC geek and went to a couple of the end of season party recordings they used to do with Rick Edwards 🙈 Marc would just sit at his own table and not interact with any of the cast in any way. Just sat there looking miserable or on his phone.

Reactions: 17
I used to love Mark Francis. That conversation about Sam Thompson taking a girl on a date to Nando’s and he’d never heard of it and thought it was some new wine bar. 🤣 Iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to be a huge Mark Francis fan but I've massively changed my opinion of him now. I have no idea why he's even in the show because he isn't friends with any of the cast now.
I used to be a massive MiC geek and went to a couple of the end of season party recordings they used to do with Rick Edwards 🙈 Marc would just sit at his own table and not interact with any of the cast in any way. Just sat there looking miserable or on his phone.
Any goss on the others?

Reactions: 2
Any goss on the others?
Hmm noo not really. Binkys ex, JP, was really friendly to us, I went with my boyfriend at the time who was also a major MiC geek lol. Sam and Harry Baron came and stood next to us at the bar and they are both really tall and skinny lol. After the show the cast were all hanging around chatting to us and I really wanted to go and say hi to Jamie, after a minute Frankie Gaff came over, rolled her eyes and dragged him away so I always hated her after that 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t be bothered watching this weeks episode I think the tattle thread is better than watching the show 🤣

Reactions: 12
This belongs on the unpopular opinion thread but there’s something about Maeva that I can’t dislike 😂 she’s like a modern day Scarlett o Hara and I live for her overdramatics 😂🙈
I lolled at this because I only recently just read Gone With The Wind and that’s an accurate appraisal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t be bothered watching this weeks episode I think the tattle thread is better than watching the show 🤣
I've not watched any of the new series (and not even sure I will bother) but I'm still reading this thread for the goss 🤣

Reactions: 6
Just tried to watch the most recent episode and had to turn it off . Boring! And they are all so in love with themselves its cringe.

Reactions: 6
I always fast forward the bits when mark francis and Victoria appear…they add nothing to the show!
Yes! They literally do not interact with any of the cast now it doesn’t make sense to have them around anymore it makes no sense and adds nothing.

Reactions: 7
Caught up tonight and nearly rolled off the sofa in shock when I saw Victoria with a baby. Even more shocked to hear the father is a criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.