Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup he’s a predator so no one should feel bad for him, he deserves whatever he gets.
That’s a little bit strong in my opinion. There was talk they had been together 8 years not 10 on the last season (it kept switching) and there is absolutely nothing to say she was sexually active with him at 15 either.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That’s a little bit strong in my opinion. There was talk they had been together 8 years not 10 on the last season (it kept switching) and there is absolutely nothing to say she was sexually active with him at 15 either.
He was a full adult man who pursued and groomed a literal child. Please stop with this very weird and gross rationalization.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He was a full adult man who pursued and groomed a literal child. Please stop with this very weird and gross rationalization.
How do you know that for a fact? They said they had been together for 8 years on the last season which would make her of legal age of consent.

you have absolutely no idea if she was groomed or not, it’s a strong accusation to make.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m only just watching.. but is Sam kidding telling Reza he shouldn’t pick up the phone and needs to have some self respect & strength?! Get to duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
YOU CAAAAAANN SAM!
Wasn’t wrong was she, he could and did take her back 😂😂😂
Still so shook that they're still together! I thought that the second lockdown lifted and clubs reopened, Sam would be out getting with every girl in Chelsea!
To be fair, perhaps he has and she's just had to forgive him- after all, he can just shout YOU CANNNNNNN ZARA and she can't really argue with her own logic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup he’s a predator so no one should feel bad for him, he deserves whatever he gets.
Wow. If this is true, I had no idea she was so young! Wth is wrong with some of these men?! How can you as an adult think a teen girl is anything other than a child?! Even if a man claims a teen girl looks like an adult the maturity levels are not there.

Kind of reminds me of Alex Mytton and Jamie too. I know the girls they have dated haven't been that young but they do seem more often than not to go for younger partners not really in their age range.

Reactions: 9
Ruby and Rez relationship length jumped about so much last series. It was 10 years then it was 8 years. I feel like the truth is in between. He probably knew her for 10 years and dated for her 8, waiting for her to be of legal age because this doesn't make him a predator failing to forget he was still pursuing a child and most definitely is predatory behaviour.

Reactions: 7
i feel like they keep pairing miles up with girls he’s just not interested in 🤣 like the storyline they tried to push with him and tiff, and ruby for all of last season… i’d be uninterested too tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
15/23 17/25 19/27 does it really matter? It’s all disgusting. Just because he looks stunted and young- doesn't validate it. I don’t think this is getting the exposure it requires, if true.

Reactions: 13
i feel like they keep pairing miles up with girls he’s just not interested in 🤣 like the storyline they tried to push with him and tiff, and ruby for all of last season… i’d be uninterested too tbh
He wasn’t interested in Sammy or Eloise or Inga either. Nor Maeva for that matter, he seems to enjoy being Maeva’s friend. As he does with Ruby. This is what I mean…(aside from himself obviously) who does Miles like…? All these girls appear to be his ‘type’ supposedly but he doesn’t want anything with them not even a long term sexual relationship/short dating saga. Yes they are shallow & bland but so is he & he seems to like that vibe. There’s definitely more to him than he lets on.

Reactions: 6
15/23 17/25 19/27 does it really matter? It’s all disgusting. Just because he looks stunted and young- doesn't validate it. I don’t think this is getting the exposure it requires, if true.
Well yes it does matter, it’s the difference between legally being rape or not if she was sexually actively with him at 15.

End of the day you can be 16 and be having sex with someone the age of 60. That doesn’t automatically make it grooming just because one person is older than the other. Some will find that disgusting and to others as long as it’s legal it’s up to them.

I’ve voiced that I think it’s unfair to presume he’s a predator or that he groomed her when there is absolutely no proof of that and I would hope channel 4 have more safeguarding in this day and age for them not to be on our tv screens if that was the case. But I’ve said my piece, I’ll leave it alone now.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well yes it does matter, it’s the difference between legally being rape or not if she was sexually actively with him at 15.

End of the day you can be 16 and be having sex with someone the age of 60. That doesn’t automatically make it grooming just because one person is older than the other. Some will find that disgusting and to others as long as it’s legal it’s up to them.

I’ve voiced that I think it’s unfair to presume he’s a predator or that he groomed her when there is absolutely no proof of that and I would hope channel 4 have more safeguarding in this day and age for them not to be on our tv screens if that was the case. But I’ve said my piece, I’ll leave it alone now.
Please stop. I don’t know what psychological reason you have for constantly validating this, but it’s obvious to any rational adult that their relationship— a teenage girl and adult man— was predatory and the various different kind of rationalizations you are offering is exactly what allow predators (I’ll say it again even though it triggers you) to get away with this behaviour. Keep sweeping it under the rug.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally the morality bothers me more than the legalities- as you say a 16yo being with a 60yo may well be legal, but could you stomach it? Bearing witness to it? Questions would need to be asked.

Reactions: 16
Please stop. I don’t know what psychological reason you have for constantly validating this, but it’s obvious to any rational adult that their relationship— a teenage girl and adult man— was predatory and the various different kind of rationalizations you are offering is exactly what allow predators (I’ll say it again even though it triggers you) to get away with this behaviour. Keep sweeping it under the rug.
It is my opinion, your entitled to yours and I’m entitled to mine. I fully disagree with you.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It is my opinion, your entitled to yours and I’m entitled to mine. I fully disagree with you.
The problem with your opinion is that it is genuinely wrong. You are simultaneously describing grooming and predatory behaviour while claiming it isn't those things, that it's just assumptions etc... but any of the suggested age gaps here fall, indefinitely, into predatory. Legality and opinions aside, those age gaps are morally wrong. Idk if there's a personal reason you're taking the stance that you are but it's definitely coming across as argumentative rationalisation... open your mind up to what people are saying here, they're not wrong.

Not to derail: grooming issues aside. I personally think both Ruby and Rez are horrible people tbh. They'll likely end up back together and repeat the whole process again the next time somebody catches one of their eyes again... imo.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.