Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv should block Tristan's number and stop going to parties that he's at. I don't believe for a second that she didn't know he'd hooked up with Nicole though, I think she just hoped to persuade him that he preferred her.
Exactly. Yet she's always the victim and will cry to her friends. Then they'll gang up on the guy for her.

Liv looks really old for 26.

With her behaviour, she doesn't deserve a genuinely decent guy.
See, this is why I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her. She's a f-ckboy.

Its the same thing over and over. She'll use her friends as flying monkeys to gang up on her 'good guy' boyfriends. Poor Digby went through so much bs for no reason. Bring back Ryan who called her out on her bull

Reactions: 19
I've just started watching this week's ep and I honestly do feel sorry for James... Why does she think he is going to propose to her when she won't leave Miles alone?!

Reactions: 14
Harvey takes the mick with Emily. Why did she have to move out anyway? Would he make her sleep on the sofa after an argument too? He's being a jerk.

Ruby was embarrassing. Sarrah appears to be a sweet person, but even if the 'new squeeze' does try to rub it in your face ... do you let them see you sweat like that? Way too bothered. Her and Tiff looked like horrid cows.

Reactions: 18
Just saw a preview of rez and Ruby arguing on tonight's, shes such a cow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF was Victoria and Mark's segment? A conversation about Victoria's blow-dry? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF was Victoria and Mark's segment? A conversation about Victoria's blow-dry? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn’t that their entire role? They just pop up every episode for a five minute scene which is nothing to do with the rest of the show.

I’d watch a hundred more scenes about her blow dry though than one more scene of Liv “I don’t want to talk about Tristan” yet will never shut up about Tristan and end every scene in tears.

or Miles creeping on whoever the latest girl with relationship drama.

Rez saying that Miles had no intention of dating Ruby and used him as a scapegoat is hilariously accurate. It’s weird that nobody else has called him out on this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m normally just a tattle lurker - but I feel like I should get involved in this thread! 😂

Am I the only person that really likes Miles? But I love a f’boy so 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think he’s been a good friend to Emily. I reallllly don’t want him to hook up with Ruby. She’s is not nice…

Tristan’s poem was horrible, I used to quite like him, up until he split up with verity, now he’s gives me the ick. The liv & Tristan story line is getting pretty boring.

The preview of James & Maeva also made me feel a bit sick.

More Digby please.

Reactions: 17
Ruby: “Miles is mine!”
Lol no, he’s everyone else’s BUT yours you silly bleep
Imagine breaking up with your partner of YEARS because one fuckboy payed you attention for all of 5 minutes.. and when you’re finally single he doesn’t want you. She’s made herself look a right idiot in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m not a huge fan of either but I do think Miles has been a good friend to Emily and they’ve been friends years, they even lived together IIRC? Harvey just didn’t like being told he was wrong and it’s easier to blame miles because he can be shady, rather than face the facts that he was a prick

Reactions: 22
Am I the only person that really likes Miles? But I love a f’boy so 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think he’s been a good friend to Emily. I reallllly don’t want him to hook up with Ruby. She’s is not nice…
yeah I think you must be the only person that likes Miles! 🥲😂

I haven’t seen this week’s yet, but I did think last week that he was being kind to Emily and I agreed with what he was saying. I have the major dislikes for Harvey at the moment anyway.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.