Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Miles might as well carry a sandwich board round his neck saying fuckboy. These girls must be stupid if they can’t see it! I totally agree that he would have been up for making a play for Emily but she’s too in love with Harvey so he head won’t be turned unlike disloyal Ruby.
The relationships on this show are so toxic, I can’t believe that they don’t realise that this isn’t how it’s supposed to be.
Ruby and Rez are just wrong on every level and now don’t even see to like each other but don’t know any different
Liz and Tristan are clearly a train wreck, you only had to see the reaction of her mates to tell that and she is a totally shit friend for basically saying she’ll sack them off for him
Maeve and James are incompatible, she needs fire but he is ice and it’s probably making him ill keeping up with her crazy
Emily and Harvey, he is a manchild who isn’t ready to settle down, which is fine but don’t string someone along

It says a lot when Sophie ‘social climber’ Habbs who goes out with Jamie ‘been through all the female cast twice’ Lang and Sam ‘weirdly obsessed with his sister’ Thompson and Zara ‘fame whore cheat’ seem to have the healthiest relationships 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Alexaj

VIP Member
Why is Julius so cringe? 'what are your values?' 'do you trust easily?' Verity side eyeing the Exit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

boxoftreasures

I don’t like Reza at all but Ruby shouting “I hate you, bye” was hilariously childish. I think Sarrah should not get involved in that mess at all. It would only end badly.
I’ve absolutely had it up to here with Liv, her saying that if her friends won’t except Tristan then they can just piss off? That’s appalling, considering how much her friends have been there for her throughout Tristan’s game-playing.

Reactions: 27

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I pretty much forwarded most of this week's ep. I found it quite dull.
I agree. Time for Ollie Locke to move on and whilst I like Sophie as a person she shares nothing interesting and it’s the same story every season of her complaining about being single to Fredrick

Emsie

VIP Member
New to this thread and MIC but I've been watching clips online and feel like I'm starting to get invested :coffee:, but I just do not know what to make of Paris, I find her very mean girl like
Amelia is that you? 🤣

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Oh that was horrible of Ruby. She obviously thinks she’s the dogs bollocks with her “I thought I was his type”, I actually find Sara a lot more endearing than she is, her nice personality shines out a lot more rather than ruby the little territorial bitch. There was just no need for any of that. Ruby pretending that she just went on the story but has stalked her enough to know how many followers she has? And how tucking petty of a grown woman who’s nearly 30 to be passing comment about followers like she’s 15 in a school ground arguement.

micfan

LOL okay, Maeva really made Paris and Angus's date very awkward. A good friend serious about helping her friend finding a guy would not use the blind date to have a blow-up like this. I have no like or love for James but her behavior is a bit mentally abusive and if the roles were reversed, people would probably say that it is not okay. Sure, everyone can laugh it off as being 'fiery' or 'Frenchness' but she can be so cantankerous at times and to be around that would be like walking on eggshells all the time. I would have serious anxiety in a relationship like that. I could not be with someone who is so unpredictable with their moods/ emotional regulation and lashing out over everything. I wonder if she makes an effort to communicate better ever? I do actually like Maeva but she really loses it sometimes. James seems to really worship her and he is no saint at all but he just laughs it all off or smirks and that isn't normal either.

Reza, Ruby, and Miles are like a boring version of Spencer, Louise, and Andy. I feel for Reza though like I did for Andy. Ruby just wants to have her cake and eat it too. Miles is just using Reza as an excuse because he does not like Ruby like that lol. I can only laugh at her for allowing herself to be played in this situation.

Also, I despise Julius. Can he get off the show? He is the absolute worst to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

SoTransparent

Honestly I can't remember Julius being this weird and creepy before! I hated him when he was in it originally but he was more snarky than odd. Love how Sophie Herman put him in his place on last nights show!
It was all just so ‘try-hard’. I think he must be desperate for a gf, which makes him try too much, which repels all women, which in turn makes him try harder. It’s a vicious cycle. He’s been watching too many movies because in real life girls don’t tend to go for this soppy intensity.

Also, I just couldn’t believe what I was watching with Maeva this week. What the hell is she playing at? It’s like watching a spoilt teenager, desperately trying to stir up some drama so she can thrive off it. James needs to cut his losses and find himself a nice normal girl as he will never be happy and settled with Maeva, she just isn’t all there. I wonder why she behaves like this, what was her childhood like? The unbridled vengeful act is not a good look either. I wonder what Miles will do.

Ruby was definitely one of those horrible, bitchy girls at school that would play the innocent victim if anything ever came back on her. It also shows her maturity levels saying “I hate you” when the conversation isn’t going her way 🤣 she comes across so spoilt and whiney

• Heart

Dwight

Chatty Member
I don't really know what to say about the antics on the last episode but I definitely wouldn't be marrying anybody that offered themselves to their ex, regardless of any outcome. Hard no.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Does Maeva have some kind of actual mental problem? Idk how James puts up with her, she’s as mad as a box of frogs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

soph1992

Any smart psychologically inclined cookies out there put their finger one wtaf Miles’ problem actually is.. it’s seems to be deeper than a f*ck boy mentality…? Or maybe this is men these days? But he seems unhinged in his thinking much of the time! It’s either that the girls he likes he’s embarrassed of (like maybe he likes Elle but doesn’t think she’s quite good enough) or he perhaps doesn’t like girls as much as he thinks he does? Maybe it’s none of the above because he seems to love women’s company but to have some serious deep-rooted issues developing deeper meaningful relationships with them imho. It’s both fascinating and sad to see, something isn’t all as it seems… 🤔
a school friend of mine who is v closely linked to MIC (v reliable source) told me he really does sleep with everyone - men included.... this may have something to do with it?

• Wow
Reactions: 25