Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Almost time for a new thread.

Can I suggest: "Barbie's Granny in her 'boohoo' dress. If I'm honest wiv you, she looks a mess"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
What a jumped up obnoxious tw@t………….. who the fuck does she think she is ? You are nothing but a compulsive liar, you have built a, (god I use this term very very loosely) Career out of saying you have OCD and need everything spotless, yet your house, (it’s definitely not a home) is filthy. You follow old cleaning advice most people with a ounce of common sense already no. You stand on your high fucking horse slagging of cleaners on a train who work harder than you would no how to, yet your home is dirty. Your own little ultra violet light proved that. You beg worse than any of the homeless you probably turned your Cock nose up at in NY, I cannot wait for your down fall, because you are a nothing a nobody. And for the record I’m not what you call a troll I’m just a women who has compassion, for people, people I wouldn’t look down on like you do people who work fucking hard day in day out not sit at a computer begging……… and what makes it worse you are bringing the children up to be has stuck up and nasty as you are. You are what is wrong with this world, but the people like you are in for a hard fucking drop, and I’m here with bated breath waiting……….

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Spottydog

Screenshot_20220606-190348_Instagram.jpg
t

This has really annoyed me.
We go to the states quite a lot and always tip. Those workers rely on tips to make their wage, what a bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Mollie's been involved in a car accident. I hope she's okay but seriously do her children have any privacy whatsoever? Mollie is an adult. Her mother shouldn't be online telling everybody her private business.

Reactions: 21

If i told you …

VIP Member
Be quite hilarious but why does rob always look so miserable
😂😂. You need to ask? I will start a list. Maybe others could add to it:~

1. Married to her
2. Fed up of being filmed carrying a tray
3. Sharing his cake
4. No lie ins
5. Same routine every weekend

Now over to you … 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Opinionated

VIP Member
Sharing starters and no desserts??? Jesus lyns lighten up for gods sake your kids will end up with eating disorders 👀 and rib with his spreadsheets 😂 I’ve never come across such a wet family in all my life 😂😂😂 and look at old lyns showing off ‘it’s my 3rd time but the peasants 1st. I won’t be coming back unless for work or passing through’ who does she think she is mrs bucket?? Think I’d prefer hyacinth tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Opinionated

VIP Member
They’re in New York yet I’ve never seen a family look so unhappy!! But I’m not surprised all the regimented stuff to do and the portion control. She needs to let herself go a little those poor kids being dragged round New York Lynsey style and not being able to pig out on the great food over there

Reactions: 17
Food service workers in NYC usually earn $10 an hour - federal minimum wage. They're entirely dependent on tips in an incredibly expensive city to live in.

EVERYBODY TIPS EVERYBODY FOR THIS REASON, unless the waiter punches you in the face or something!! Even if you get a takeaway coffee there and pay contactless they'll give you options to tip from 10-20%.

"In my opinion a tip should be earned" - god she is such a braindead churl. I hope they passed round her drinks in the kitchen for everyone to spit in!

• Heart
Reactions: 17