Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Went out to two places with Mollie today, both times filmed it to try and show what a great time mother and daughter were having together. On both occasions Mollie sitting there, head down, glued to her phone, completely ignoring Lynsey 😂 Yeah, looks like a brilliant time was had by all!

The huns are all in a right flap about these changes to Instagram aren’t they! Every account I’ve been on today has been panic stations 😂 Only because it might affect their income.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mollie's been involved in a car accident. I hope she's okay but seriously do her children have any privacy whatsoever? Mollie is an adult. Her mother shouldn't be online telling everybody her private business.
She should just be with her kids..not telling the world what just happened to them and saying she would have to deal with questions later. Just put your phone down woman and focus on family. She’s such a narcissist.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I can assure you, no one is asking about the bags to store grated soap in!! 🤣
Grated soap . . Hilarious 😂

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I cant believe an insurance company have agreed to pay out already tbh . .
Accident on Friday and written off on Sunday?
I smell bs

indigoipswich

New thread title suggestion- your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your love life’s DOA, the Friends fountain is in LA!

• Haha
  • Heart
What a jumped up obnoxious tw@t………….. who the fuck does she think she is ? You are nothing but a compulsive liar, you have built a, (god I use this term very very loosely) Career out of saying you have OCD and need everything spotless, yet your house, (it’s definitely not a home) is filthy. You follow old cleaning advice most people with a ounce of common sense already no. You stand on your high fucking horse slagging of cleaners on a train who work harder than you would no how to, yet your home is dirty. Your own little ultra violet light proved that. You beg worse than any of the homeless you probably turned your Cock nose up at in NY, I cannot wait for your down fall, because you are a nothing a nobody. And for the record I’m not what you call a troll I’m just a women who has compassion, for people, people I wouldn’t look down on like you do people who work fucking hard day in day out not sit at a computer begging……… and what makes it worse you are bringing the children up to be has stuck up and nasty as you are. You are what is wrong with this world, but the people like you are in for a hard fucking drop, and I’m here with bated breath waiting……….

• Heart

If i told you …

VIP Member
Assuming that they fly home today?! After all she can’t miss her usual bewitched coffee shop trip on a Saturday. I have to say that as to be the most boring trips to NYC. I have ever encountered 😔. No Ellis island, statute of liberty, central park, 5th avenue, grand central station, Empire State Building, Times Square , broadway or a boat trip around the islands. Don’t get me started on Mac Donald’s for breakfast 🤬. Watching paint dry is more appealing than this! #boring

Kezza_69

VIP Member
So today she's claiming how difficult it is for her to walk in places on her own?
Whose that ridiculous person then who walks in places, waving like a crazed idiot whilst filming herself?
Ive seen it in coffee shops, pubs and even good ol B & M!!

I smell bullshit Lynsey. . 💩

• Haha

kennedy7

I actually cried when I saw it. I’m a proper animal person I’ve taken on more waifs and stray’s over the years than she’s thrown out clothes. Poor Hetty 😭
i made a comment on her video she basically told me to mind my own business and it wasn’t that hot and if I didn’t like what I saw then to unfollow her so I did 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

DesWalker

I live quite near her, she swears like a docker on her driveway and isn’t much of a lady!

She sits up my arse on whenever I have the misfortune to be in front of her, better to do 5mph over the bumps, just in case……

• Haha
  • Wow

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
So she is moaning about a bit of lime scale, the cleaners have a set time you knob !!!!!! Take a long hard look at your own door frames miss high and fucking mighty. You are at home all the time have all the time in the world to clean yet your house if filthy. You surface cleaner for show, stop standing infront of a mirror thinking your are the dogs, when actually you are just the bollocks……… she as pissed me off and I have only just come in from work having a coffee before I do my outside windows.
Lazy bone idol jumped up ugly inside and out tw@t.

Reactions: 15

Noseymeddler

Silly selfish bitch, walking her dog in this extreme heat, all so she can get her steps in . .
Came on to say exactly the same thing she was out with that dog 6 hours ago why walk her in this heat shade or not. You can clearly see that the dog doesn’t want to. But selfish cocknose needs to get those steps in go this evening about 8pm. Mine were walked at 6am and will take them again around 8pm. Dogs die in the heat no dog died because they didn’t get a walk.
Feel like sticking a fur coat on her and making her run in it sweetie how she likes it.

Reactions: 15