Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re in New York yet I’ve never seen a family look so unhappy!! But I’m not surprised all the regimented stuff to do and the portion control. She needs to let herself go a little those poor kids being dragged round New York Lynsey style and not being able to pig out on the great food over there

Reactions: 17
God they look miserable. All that money spent on a holiday - I’d be gutted if my lot were as miserable as that, but Lynsey doesn’t notice their happiness does she?!

Reactions: 8
They’re in New York yet I’ve never seen a family look so unhappy!! But I’m not surprised all the regimented stuff to do and the portion control. She needs to let herself go a little those poor kids being dragged round New York Lynsey style and not being able to pig out on the great food over there
New York is one of the food capitals of the world, they should be letting loose and enjoying everything on offer. Instead, as you say, they just look miserable, rationing themselves until the next scheduled fuel stop 🙁

Reactions: 12
I hope those girls give mommie dearest the slip and get up to no good! Can't be much fun trailing around tourist traps and having a phone camera stuck in your face in between swipe ups, especially in such an exciting place!

Reactions: 7
I hope those girls give mommie dearest the slip and get up to no good! Can't be much fun trailing around tourist traps and having a phone camera stuck in your face in between swipe ups, especially in such an exciting place!
I know the girls can’t drink over there, but surely during the day they could split up and do their own thing? It must be suffocating having to trail round as a group of five all day long.

Reactions: 5
Same here. Reveal yourself @Rothsey and tell us why you agree with us 😊.
is it me as she been a little muted today? No dress of the day, no pit stop, and no stupid eye bleeping herself?! Me thinks this trip isn’t working out how she envisaged 🤔

• Haha
It’s not one of her daughters. The spelling and grammar is too perfect. She is a vip on here. Her main bugbear is Katie Hayes‘s account. Think she is Scottish and my first thought it was Lynsey’s friend mog mazee but it the wrong demographic.
welcolme @Rothsey 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe they normally comment on other threads and just found this one/was recommend
Yeah I’ve done this before! Been late to the party on an influencer (god I hate that word) but agreed with everything I’ve read! I only found this through another thread a few days ago & it’s been glorious 😁

Reactions: 9
I followed Lynz for the eco cleaning tips and it turned into a total hate follow so finding this thread was like finding an icy carafe of highland spring in the middle of the desert ;) I think I read through most of the first two FREDS in one go!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here. Reveal yourself @Rothsey and tell us why you agree with us 😊.
is it me as she been a little muted today? No dress of the day, no pit stop, and no stupid eye bleeping herself?! Me thinks this trip isn’t working out how she envisaged 🤔
She has been abnormally quiet today, and now we’ve been treated to the pink screen of death… trouble in paradise? 👀 👀 👀

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.