Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fillers really lumpy on the corner of the bottom lip bet she got some dodgy freebie . She’s been reading here though as quite a lot less of the ridiculous pouting and now it’s the daft teeth out smile over nothing or mouth half open look 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t tell me they’ve finally gone to a proper restaurant… probably on the last day, or is it because it’s the ‘birthday’ treat?

Reactions: 2
I feel like a massive rant on the FILF of NYC is building up, but she doesn't want to give us the satisfaction of posting it on stories :cry:

Reactions: 5
How can anyone RAVE about a product before they've even tried it??
Pathetic!!

Reactions: 7
She’s a fool. She’s one of those people who just rush through their day, mentally ticking it off and don’t savour the moment. She’s like this at home and it’s so obvious she’s like it in NYC. She should just relax, take everything in, enjoy the atmosphere and the sights, sit outside and people watch. Try new food not bloody McDonald’s and Starbucks, and fgs put your phone on airplane mode and just take photos for your memories! We’d all have a bit of respect for her if she’d just said “I’ll be off insta while I’m in New York so I can enjoy my holiday and spend time with my family” but no and still with the swipe ups. I love New York and she’s so fortunate to be able to visit. Yet, I have a feeling she didn’t really enjoy it the ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 13
Also how about all the amazing art to see, there are so many galleries and China Town ? Amazing food with little tucked away bargain places!! Why haven't they tried a bagel bakery for breakfast? The list is endless!!

I just don't get it!! I understand going to the same clothing chain stores in world cities but food and culinary experiences is what makes travel exciting! I've heard so many times people say things like Mexican food is so different there etc !!
If Wish did New York trips it would still be better than what Cocknose Crombie has managed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The girls are 19 :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

And you're telling me these ACTUAL ADULTS were taken to NYC only to have to trail behind mommie dearest and the rest of the family to tourist traps all day?!

They can't even style it out with their friends and lie about all the cool stuff they did cos Lynz posted a DAILY ITINERARY on their lame page 1 of tripadvisor antics on the gram! Bleak!

Reactions: 12
Oh dear we won’t hear the last of this will we 🤣 how dare they lose one of her suitcases don’t they know who she is.?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who'da thought it huh, carry all your stuff upstairs and put it on the bed to sort it out!!
Top tip from Lynsey today. . How do we cope without her??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.