Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However a quick google shows it’s an everyday hotel, less than £100pppn as they’re in a suite. And most hotels have porters in America, she really thinks she is special. Wonder how many times we are going to see that bloody ridiculous hat in 5 days!
Oh hell yeah it’s not like she’s in the lap of luxury just sayin you need to pay soooo much more for a bog standard place to stay out there! Wonder if she tipped them… or offered an autograph instead ;)

Anyway it’s all gone a bit quiet if I’m honest wif you, not even a swipe up? Have they had the ‘family conference’ already?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Out to dinner and thankfully those kids getting a decent portion.
Jakes probably in the bed next to them?
Lynsey certainly aint getting a portion this week! 🤣

Shes awake nice and early though. .
And promoting an iron for all us peasants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awake nice and early waiting to start their day as nothing opens until 7am, New York the city that never sleeps, for goodness sake get out and have a walk, go and explore rather than sitting in the hotel room. So that breakfast will keep them going all day? Didn’t look like a huge breakfast to me.

Reactions: 7
That latest video 😱😱😱 Rib don’t look too happy 🤣🤣
Why would you even upload a video when your entire family looks like they are having the WORST time?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally came to post here- Rib looks so bleeping fed up lol.
They all do, except for Lynsey pouting away with her can of whatever it is. They’re probably pissed off because she wasn’t going to let them stop for lunch seeing as breakfast was so filling and should keep them going until tonight… That packet of dried up crackers is maybe all they can have between them. I’m surprised we haven’t had a step count update yet.

You’d think the girls would go off and do their own thing. They’re old enough not to have to schlep round with the oldies all day.

Reactions: 11
Omg she’s found a dirty sink she would love to clean wonder if she’s got her wipes out yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My favourite holiday game … spot the happy teenager 😂😂
Oh my word, happy chappies not! For goodness sake have a day off, who wants to know if they are trying to remove a stain with a ice cube and shower gel, honest to goodness give it quick rub so it doesn't set and wash when you get home, I doubt anyone cares.
I know I am a bit older and out of date with young fashion but what was that one of the twins had on? is that a thing now to wear underwear out and about in the day? like someone above said it's like madonna in the eighties.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.