Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An inspired thread title from @becky's artex ceiling - inspired by “our Queen” herself flying at half mast the other day 😂

Still shilling the same old Swan shite on a daily basis. Ironic then that she has a phobia of our feathered friends, although they seem pretty keen on old Lynsey 😉

More trips to the charity shop with sackfuls of barely worn clothes. Meanwhile buying more hideous polyester frocks to replace them - she has all the Scamp and Dude dresses 🙄

Carry on…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So most "influencers" have shared BB's heartbreaking 💔 news and shown her go fund me page with a few nice words etc . .
Not Lynsey. .

Just the go fund me page, not a word on it . .

What.A.bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So most "influencers" have shared BB's heartbreaking 💔 news and shown her go fund me page with a few nice words etc . .
Not Lynsey. .

Just the go fund me page, not a word on it . .

What.A.bleep
That post was just so moving and beautifully written. Maybe it’s best Lynsey didn’t attempt to write anything on this occasion, we know she’d only mess it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This woman is seriously unhinged, the skirt, the bird, the Pooh, the twins, jakes bullies, the cleaning, the sheets, the make up. Does she not realise what she sounds like and what some poor people are going through right now. Do yourself a favour set your kids free, give your husband some respect and get your nose sorted rather then spending money on all those manky dresses that you give away 6 weeks later !! twit total troubled twit !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clean up urine splashes with shaving foam????🙄 what planet is she on? Honest to goodness do people really fall for this rubbish.

She’s off again with the pout on her updates

Clean up urine splashes with shaving foam????🙄 what planet is she on? Honest to goodness do people really fall for this rubbish.
That post was just so moving and beautifully written. Maybe it’s best Lynsey didn’t attempt to write anything on this occasion, we know she’d only mess it up.
ive not seen it yet but knowing Lynsey she will make some sort of comment about it

God she’s even got an article about her clean palace in the Metro talk about big headed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WOT an entire newspaper feature on the pepto palace and zero mention on the chipboard cleaning cupboard! Or the radiator she chains Rib to each night. Spoilsport.

I did enjoy the tale of ghosts in her toilet tho and am considering a name change to ‘Lynsey’s haunted bog’ 👻

• Haha
oooooh great spot @or JusRollWithIt !! That's the best look we've had inside it so far! Nice effort on lining up the bottles Lynz but clearly you could no longer be bovvered by the time you reached the top shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poundland have a new cleaning range featuring Kim Woodburn and got to love that it say’s “Original cleaning Queen” and it’s pink. Love it 😆
Oh dear someone’s not going to be happy about that she wants to be the only queen of clean Kim and Aggie were there first

Reactions: 7
Oh dear someone’s not going to be happy about that she wants to be the only queen of clean Kim and Aggie were there first
God knows Kim is a harridan but NOBODY who read the iconic original How Clean Is Your House book can be in any doubt that she knows her stuff! I still use tips from that book :love:

I doubt Kim knows a swipe-up from a slap in the face PLUS I'm sure Lynz is fewmin. I'm here for the Poundland collab, get money Kim!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.