Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fake flowers she sits in front of with her coffee . .
How naff.
Its summer ffs . . Flowers grow, like real life flowers, not ya cheap and nasty plastic varieties.
Like something out of a 70s hospital waiting room 🤣

Reactions: 4
I would hate to be invited to dinner at her house. Even offerings of a salad are ridiculous- I think I counted 6 leaves!

Reactions: 7
The ice lolly eating "terick"

Really??
Cos none of us are sensible enough to know how to eat an ice lolly 🙄

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She absolutely did not put three sponges in the dishwasher and ran a cycle. She's just doing it for the gram - I refuse to believe anyone is that wasteful - even if it WAS just a rinse cycle!

Lynz you literally got big off eco cleaning, some of us still remember! I personally consider myself pretty wasteful but this hun brings out my inner Greta Thunberg 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
She absolutely did not put three sponges in the dishwasher and ran a cycle. She's just doing it for the gram - I refuse to believe anyone is that wasteful - even if it WAS just a rinse cycle!

Lynz you literally got big off eco cleaning, some of us still remember! I personally consider myself pretty wasteful but this hun brings out my inner Greta Thunberg 😭😭😭😭
Ha she did! Surely she should have just put them in her washing up bowl with her strident tablet 🫣. She is so wasteful and half job

Reactions: 5
So it’s an ad…. ASA have been alerted. You can’t be that sneaky Lyns and think you’d get away with it. Surely!
Came to say the same . .
"Not an ad, supporting a friend" IS an ad you melt, especially when she adds the bloody link to the ugly sandals!!

Reactions: 8
Came to say the same . .
"Not an ad, supporting a friend" IS an ad you melt, especially when she adds the bloody link to the ugly sandals!!
The ASA have very clear guidelines on what classes as lab influencer advert. Maybe Lyns needs to remind herself of these before she ‘helps a friend!’ I don’t ever see anyone supporting her ‘as a friend’…

Reactions: 5
Supporting her friend is still an advert for her “friend” and she has added a link too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.