Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I can’t get over her doing that to her boy on Instagram. Top mother right there 😡

Let’s reciprocate by shaming her - look at the state of her neck and chest… I don’t know how she dares advertise that Skin + Me stuff. Her face is about ten shades lighter with all the makeup! She looks a mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So her big night why wasn’t rib there????? Also she reckons they’ve hired a roof top bar for around 15 ppl 😂😂😂 I’m embarrassed for her. And doing raffles??? 😂😂😂 hardly a high class event. And swan have launched a pink vacuum not you lyns you’ve just agreed to have the name ‘Lynsey put on it which incidentally hasn’t got the ‘queen of clean’ label in it I wonder why 🤔 maybe the original queen Kim would have had something to say?? 😂
At least it’s given me a laugh tonight, she’ll be stumbling back to her travelodge….I mean the high class Hilton hotel absolutely bladdered on blue nun soon 😂😂😂
First prize in the raffle was a meat tray, second prize a pink hoover (the meat tray was higher value and will last longer)..

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
This has made me so sad. Poor Jake ☹ bet he had no idea, and he's now at school being ridiculed. It's quite literally the making of a nightmare for a teenager. For a teenage boy, I thought that bathroom was blooming immaculate!
Considering Jake has had to move schools already due to bullying she has learned nothing. It’s abuse!

• Sad
That cringe PT needs to STOP posting unfunny reels and START giving his clients form checks! I’ve applied more force putting socks on than Lynz did to that leg press :rolleyes:

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
That nose is well erect, lol must be all the excitement. Is it me or does that pink dress look like a house coat ?? All the shit she wears and she picks a Ann summers nighty. Why ain’t she took rib with her ffs it’s his bdays and it’s all about her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mum3boys

VIP Member
No wonder rib always looks so pissed off the highlight of his week is holding up the devil dogs wormy ass to the bridge every Sunday without fail until the end of time

I think rib might have found his bollocks recently though haven’t seen him on his hands and knees frantically hoovering stairs for stairs Saturday for a while … if I’m honest wiv you rib you should just drive off in your Tesla and never come back , free yourself from cock nose

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
Ah I missed the live . .
I was busy making cleaning fun with my new pink plastic toys having paella and lovely wine with family in the garden . . Did I miss much?? 🤔
I only watched the first 2 mins, yet I managed to catch her being rude to one of her daughters and shouting at someone for asking why she buys her followers 😅

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Fuckin hell - “we all want a pink vacuum” 🤮 who’s this “we”?
This is what she’s so proud of and been so nervous about 🙄 Ffs it’s hardly the innovation of the century love. Get a grip.
She looks like she’s a childrens performer at a kids birthday party 😂😂😂

• Haha