Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kennedy7

She can try but I’m pretty sure she won’t be able to claim for stuff they brought out there unless she’s willing to pay import tax on it! Had a few friends stung in the past when returning from a shopping trip to America
They probably realised who she is how can they prove that stuff was taken from the case

Reactions: 1

pinkwaferbiscuit

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ohhhhhh today as made
My day. Thought that was her period pants for a min lol. Only thing that grieves me is, the missing stuff will they be insured to have it replaced ? Knowing that stuck up bitch she will lie and get more than actually went missing. But still made me smile 😊.
She can try but I’m pretty sure she won’t be able to claim for stuff they brought out there unless she’s willing to pay import tax on it! Had a few friends stung in the past when returning from a shopping trip to America

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Posting a poll to guess the cost of a supermarket shop is it!

This hun’s floundering desperation to get engagement is something to see. All her insta clout squandered by greedily posting 50 swipe ups a day on any old tat. Now pretty much the only ones watching are tattlers cackling at the car crash ;)

Live by the algorithm, die by the algorithm if I’m honest wif you!
I don’t consider almost £40 that cheap for what she said was essentially just some fruit and veg. I go to our local indoor market and it’s much better value.

Why’s her face all blotchy? And do we reckon she only buys stuff because it’s a) pink packaging; or b) lemon fragranced ? She must end up with a load of dud products.

Attachments

jo1983

If I was one of her daughters, I wouldn’t want to make big song and dance about a day dedicated to fathers when theirs is such a wrong ‘un. It’s not like they can ever forget it because she has made it public knowledge and managed to make a career off the back of it.
What did he do??

kennedy7

She’s off again with the pout on her updates

Clean up urine splashes with shaving foam????🙄 what planet is she on? Honest to goodness do people really fall for this rubbish.
That post was just so moving and beautifully written. Maybe it’s best Lynsey didn’t attempt to write anything on this occasion, we know she’d only mess it up.
ive not seen it yet but knowing Lynsey she will make some sort of comment about it

God she’s even got an article about her clean palace in the Metro talk about big headed

Last edited:

kennedy7

I’m glad the Lakeland product was crap see Lynsey it’s not all the it’s made out to be I will stick to my astonish products thank you 👍

Also how about all the amazing art to see, there are so many galleries and China Town ? Amazing food with little tucked away bargain places!! Why haven't they tried a bagel bakery for breakfast? The list is endless!!

I just don't get it!! I understand going to the same clothing chain stores in world cities but food and culinary experiences is what makes travel exciting! I've heard so many times people say things like Mexican food is so different there etc !!
omg you have just reminded me of the bagel bakery breakfast 🤤🤤🤤