Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think TM get her on for a laugh . . Nothing she advises or recommends can be taken seriously.
Phil in particular forever questions or disagrees with everything she says.
Im sure they dislike her! 🤣

Reactions: 12
I hope that hotel bans her. She's an utter disgrace, going in doing her 'toilet test' and broadcasting the results.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seriously think TM get her on for a laugh . . Nothing she advises or recommends can be taken seriously.
Phil in particular forever questions or disagrees with everything she says.
Im sure they dislike her! 🤣
I’m sure she’s the talk of the week- as in what tit is she sprouting this time 😂 she looks so awkward!

Did she also have one too many on her ‘wonder’

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Notice how the bleep didn't tag Premier Inn when she went hunting for piss stains.

Reactions: 5
She’s home and the suitcase is straight in the laundry room in case of bed bugs then takes it in the garden and sprays it with antibacterial spray wonder if she sprays herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a couple of snaps from this morning 😗

Happy Fridge Friday, guys! Roll on Stairs Saturday...
Won’t be long till she has sausage lips. She’s pouting like mad and it looks ridiculous. Does she not know she’s a laughing stock?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone please show her how to do a boomerang! On second thoughts tell her that she is no longer thirteen and to bloody grow up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.