Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the reason she’s showing the lounge - same as when she shows the headrests on the train. Just so we all know that she can afford it, right 🤣
And not forgetting the "Reserved" sign on the table, like she is someone special :rolleyes: .Business class seats can be picked up quite reasonably and especially with all the cancelled flights during covid and people using vouchers etc seats can be booked for not much more.
Like someone mentioned above, I also recall her saying she had been to NY before.
Oh and whats with all the eye f@~king herself in that video with jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone recall her saying that she doesn’t visit the toilets on plane’s at all ? I’m sure she actually said it on this morning show this would’ve been pre covid I’m not sure it may of been on one of her holidays during covid but she definitely has mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone miss the hotel room inspection and toilet torch test? Not to mention the travelling outfit with swipe up and of course the ted baker luggage again with swipe up, gotta keep those pennies rolling in.

Reactions: 3
Ha. I doubt we will ever see the pissy torch again! As someone pointed out it should the toilet in an humble travel lodge was far cleaner than her own toilet. How embarrassing for the self styled ”queen of clean“ 🤔☺😂😂

Reactions: 6
Now in a hotel in NYC there is a lot of action going down .. demands to change rooms for 100th time , Rib complaining and her popping ‘pills’ with her pissy torch out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title - Lynsey QOC is a right missy with her torch checking out what is pissy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks ridiculous in that hat not really dressed for sight seeing surely she would be better off in something more casual she will stand out like a sore thumb

Yeah. Spot the gullible tourist and rip her off or do a little pocket digging 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So finding this thread has been an absolute treat! Ive avoided her Insta for ages as she was just getting so cringe but saw the NYC posts & came looking. You haven’t disappointed! 🤣 I’ll be sticking around! 😁

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker. New York have recently set their Covid disk to high so will be interesting to see if she wears a mask. Also the crime rates are horrendous so I hope she doesn’t show off even though with some of those dresses she will stick out like a sore thumb lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker. New York have recently set their Covid disk to high so will be interesting to see if she wears a mask. Also the crime rates are horrendous so I hope she doesn’t show off even though with some of those dresses she will stick out like a sore thumb lol x
She’s a Covid denier and mask hater, so this could get interesting! 🍿🍿🍿😂

Reactions: 7
Hey tattlers. I saw her clip on boarding, and can I just say that Virgin always offers a pre departure prosecco on boarding to all passengers. I have worked with various airlines and know this is actual fact. I would also like to say you lot make me lol. I can’t think why she would not get her cocknose sorted with all her money.

• Haha
whoa thanks @MissTeddy for the reminder that a trip to NYC feels like you're rapidly bleeding out money from every available orifice, those prices!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I guess she felt that gave her the right to post a story of the hotel workers loading her suitcases onto trolleys. All about showing off and being served. All about control. Weirdo.

Reactions: 5
whoa thanks @MissTeddy for the reminder that a trip to NYC feels like you're rapidly bleeding out money from every available orifice, those prices!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I guess she felt that gave her the right to post a story of the hotel workers loading her suitcases onto trolleys. All about showing off and being served. All about control. Weirdo.
However a quick google shows it’s an everyday hotel, less than £100pppn as they’re in a suite. And most hotels have porters in America, she really thinks she is special. Wonder how many times we are going to see that bloody ridiculous hat in 5 days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.