Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220606-190348_Instagram.jpg
t

This has really annoyed me.
We go to the states quite a lot and always tip. Those workers rely on tips to make their wage, what a witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Also how about all the amazing art to see, there are so many galleries and China Town ? Amazing food with little tucked away bargain places!! Why haven't they tried a bagel bakery for breakfast? The list is endless!!

I just don't get it!! I understand going to the same clothing chain stores in world cities but food and culinary experiences is what makes travel exciting! I've heard so many times people say things like Mexican food is so different there etc !!
Art?!? There’s more culture in a laboratory petri dish than inside Lynsey’s empty head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1323296t

This has really annoyed me.
We go to the states quite a lot and always tip. Those workers rely on tips to make their wage, what a witch.
We always tip over there. It’s just polite! Doesn’t have to cost the earth… imagine if it worked the other way around and they gave crap service for crappy customers!

What is this face!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No sign of the missing suitcase yet virgin airlines not being very helpful either

Reactions: 4
What a jumped up obnoxious tw@t………….. who the duck does she think she is ? You are nothing but a compulsive liar, you have built a, (god I use this term very very loosely) Career out of saying you have OCD and need everything spotless, yet your house, (it’s definitely not a home) is filthy. You follow old cleaning advice most people with a ounce of common sense already no. You stand on your high bleeping horse slagging of cleaners on a train who work harder than you would no how to, yet your home is dirty. Your own little ultra violet light proved that. You beg worse than any of the homeless you probably turned your Cock nose up at in NY, I cannot wait for your down fall, because you are a nothing a nobody. And for the record I’m not what you call a troll I’m just a women who has compassion, for people, people I wouldn’t look down on like you do people who work bleeping hard day in day out not sit at a computer begging……… and what makes it worse you are bringing the children up to be has stuck up and nasty as you are. You are what is wrong with this world, but the people like you are in for a hard bleeping drop, and I’m here with bated breath waiting……….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a jumped up obnoxious tw@t………….. who the duck does she think she is ? You are nothing but a compulsive liar, you have built a, (god I use this term very very loosely) Career out of saying you have OCD and need everything spotless, yet your house, (it’s definitely not a home) is filthy. You follow old cleaning advice most people with a ounce of common sense already no. You stand on your high bleeping horse slagging of cleaners on a train who work harder than you would no how to, yet your home is dirty. Your own little ultra violet light proved that. You beg worse than any of the homeless you probably turned your Cock nose up at in NY, I cannot wait for your down fall, because you are a nothing a nobody. And for the record I’m not what you call a troll I’m just a women who has compassion, for people, people I wouldn’t look down on like you do people who work bleeping hard day in day out not sit at a computer begging……… and what makes it worse you are bringing the children up to be has stuck up and nasty as you are. You are what is wrong with this world, but the people like you are in for a hard bleeping drop, and I’m here with bated breath waiting……….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly what I was thinking, there is a saying Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up, and that is something she could do with teaching her kids and also applying it to herself. I for one cannot wait until these loons have their downfall.
Oh btw who the hell washes dirty trainers in an indoor sink?????, I keep a bucket outside in the garage and scrubby brush for cleaning them in the garden and leave them outside to dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Food service workers in NYC usually earn $10 an hour - federal minimum wage. They're entirely dependent on tips in an incredibly expensive city to live in.

EVERYBODY TIPS EVERYBODY FOR THIS REASON, unless the waiter punches you in the face or something!! Even if you get a takeaway coffee there and pay contactless they'll give you options to tip from 10-20%.

"In my opinion a tip should be earned" - god she is such a braindead churl. I hope they passed round her drinks in the kitchen for everyone to spit in!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Food service workers in NYC usually earn $10 an hour - federal minimum wage. They're entirely dependent on tips in an incredibly expensive city to live in.

EVERYBODY TIPS EVERYBODY FOR THIS REASON, unless the waiter punches you in the face or something!! Even if you get a takeaway coffee there and pay contactless they'll give you options to tip from 10-20%.

"In my opinion a tip should be earned" - god she is such a braindead churl. I hope they passed round her drinks in the kitchen for everyone to spit in!
she has no concept of culture or doing things differently. I’ve spent a lot of time in the States- depending on the state I’m in I add whatever the recommended % is, if service is really good then they get more. If it’s average/mediocre they get the lowest recommended amount but I know that if you don’t tip at all they think you’re an absolute prick!

Reactions: 8
Damp dusting . . Are you with me? 🤔

Oh Lynsey. .
Please stop thinking we have no idea on how to keep our homes clean without your basic old school tips. . Its not rocket science love, its common sense!!

Reactions: 9
Damp dusting . . Are you with me? 🤔

Oh Lynsey. .
Please stop thinking we have no idea on how to keep our homes clean without your basic old school tips. . Its not rocket science love, its common sense!!
ive done damp dusting for years so it’s nothing new

Sharing starters and no desserts??? Jesus lyns lighten up for gods sake your kids will end up with eating disorders 👀 and rib with his spreadsheets 😂 I’ve never come across such a wet family in all my life 😂😂😂 and look at old lyns showing off ‘it’s my 3rd time but the peasants 1st. I won’t be coming back unless for work or passing through’ who does she think she is mrs bucket?? Think I’d prefer hyacinth tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg why is she cleaning surely the house didn’t get that dirty while they were away and they’ve only been back 2 days. Haha there is someone else’s clothes in the suitcase omg a pair of big knickers too 🤭🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ohhhhhh today as made
My day. Thought that was her period pants for a min lol. Only thing that grieves me is, the missing stuff will they be insured to have it replaced ? Knowing that stuck up witch she will lie and get more than actually went missing. But still made me smile 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly only her right!
Like I've said previously we go to the states alot..until covid hit it was 4 sometimes 5 times a year and we have never ever had our cases broken into. Don't get me wrong I've had plenty cases that don't arrive home with me lol but they always get couriered to us the next day and never any problems.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.