Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like ole leather tits will be “feeling groggy” again tomorrow “but pushing frew”, that Vamoosh shite won’t advertise itself 🍾🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we please pour out a white wine in sympathy for the Vamoosh PRs who are being paid to hang out with this pack of absolute bottom feeding grifters?

I bet their group chat is SCATHING. Gonna be a long long night boys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The side eye that lad’s giving to the camera says it all - I don’t get paid enough to put up with these cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That short pink dress!!
WTAF is she thinking??

And those "fin" belts . .
Whats happened to the famous Gucci belt? . . Ah, she doesn't get paid to advertise that, does she!! 🤣
I couldn't figure out why she kept saying that the belts came FREE from Amazon, then I realised what she meant. They come in a pack of THREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s probably claiming on the insurance for that Gucci belt after the holiday suitcase saga , either that or it was a fake that disappeared on frow it fursday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it with these wallopers and their horrifyingly bad dance moves 😳😳

I’m cringing watching Lynsey and the Vamoosh team’s antics! It’s all so amateur and staged. No-one looks comfortable 😂
It’s mortifying, how can they not see how bad they look and cringy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Mollie's been involved in a car accident. I hope she's okay but seriously do her children have any privacy whatsoever? Mollie is an adult. Her mother shouldn't be online telling everybody her private business.

Reactions: 21
Mollie's been involved in a car accident. I hope she's okay but seriously do her children have any privacy whatsoever? Mollie is an adult. Her mother shouldn't be online telling everybody her private business.
Probably hoping someone offers to fix the car for free

She should just be with her kids..not telling the world what just happened to them and saying she would have to deal with questions later. Just put your phone down woman and focus on family. She’s such a narcissist.

Reactions: 16
Aside from the fact she shouldn't be on insta telling the world about her daughter and should be with her, she looks like someone who is tipsy and trying their best to act sober, the eyes give it away.

Reactions: 10
As long as there are no serious injuries that’s the main thing. Cars can be repaired and replaced. People can’t.

I don’t think she should comment publicly about the details of the incident or the other drivers actions. Every insurance company tells you never to admit fault whether you know it’s your fault or not, plus she’s only giving their side of the story. I dare say the other driver may have a different take on things. I don’t know. I’m surprised they didn’t have a dashboard camera fitted tbh.

Mollie strikes me as being very like her mother. I bet she’s a very nervous driver.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1366408 Definitely has a problem with food, my plate would be piled high 😂
Thing is with that as it looks a small portion but with the fried bread, fried egg and possibly fried bacon the calories would be high. She’s got no clue about food and has definitely got an eating disorder
And duck off with ‘if there’s blame there’s a claim’ tit. Jakey has some bruising where the seat belt was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yet she’s so traumatised she drove home?? The car was drivable so just a little bump then. But no let’s dramatise it for the gram! It should be her daughters story to tell and saying it’s the hand fault how the duck do you know Cock nose you were living it up with the vamoosh wannabes

Last edited:
If her daughter is a nervous driver she should book her onto something like the Pass Plus course to give her more experience driving abd make her feel more comfortable.

I live quite near her, she swears like a docker on her driveway and isn’t much of a lady!

She sits up my arse on whenever I have the misfortune to be in front of her, better to do 5mph over the bumps, just in case……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
duck about . .
1 extreme to another,
Lovely tray full of food today as opposed to the usual 1 cake between 2 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.