Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it’s an ad as she is advertising a friends business thick or what and what a waste of water and electric to put 3 sponges in a dishwasher I always soak mine in bleach 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Be quite hilarious but why does rob always look so miserable
😂😂. You need to ask? I will start a list. Maybe others could add to it:~

1. Married to her
2. Fed up of being filmed carrying a tray
3. Sharing his cake
4. No lie ins
5. Same routine every weekend

Now over to you … 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course it’s an ad as she is advertising a friends business thick or what and what a waste of water and electric to put 3 sponges in a dishwasher I always soak mine in bleach 🤷🏻‍♀️
I throw mine in the dishwasher, but when I'm doing a full wash!

Reactions: 2
😂😂. You need to ask? I will start a list. Maybe others could add to it:~

1. Married to her
2. Fed up of being filmed carrying a tray
3. Sharing his cake
4. No lie ins
5. Same routine every weekend

Now over to you … 🫣
6. Got one square of baked feta for lunch
7. Gets chained to the radiator every night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wonder rib always looks so pissed off the highlight of his week is holding up the devil dogs wormy ass to the bridge every Sunday without fail until the end of time

I think rib might have found his bollocks recently though haven’t seen him on his hands and knees frantically hoovering stairs for stairs Saturday for a while … if I’m honest wiv you rib you should just drive off in your Tesla and never come back , free yourself from cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She went on the Segway wonder if she did fall off 🤞of course she has to different and wear pink to stand out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s also before 8am on a Sunday, and your children are grown ups. Why do they have to be up for Father’s Day at this time? What benefit does that bring to Rib?!
Shes probably got an extra special bowl of slop to prepare him for lunch, needs the kids help?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s also before 8am on a Sunday, and your children are grown ups. Why do they have to be up for Father’s Day at this time? What benefit does that bring to Rib?!
Surely part of the treat for Father’s Day, especially when the kids are older, is having a lie in… But nobody gets to have a lie in on Lynsey’s watch. If Lynsey’s up, everyone’s up. Her house, her rules 😐

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.