Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every quarter! She’s joking. More like every fortnight.
I don’t know how she dares confess that she was happily oblivious that her teenage son was embarrassed to be wearing clothes of a nine year old, when she parades round in brand new gear that she has delivered several times a week. She’s a disgrace as a mother. She can’t use the rate he grows as an excuse because she clearly hasn’t bought him any for years.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sorry but why is she posting content like this? It's unhealthy, absolutely nothing to do with cleaning or her brand and not to mention triggering AF.

Also it's reining not raining you dosy bint
Confirms the obsessions around food right there. So unhealthy.

Also just checked her live has less than 200 people in it- for someone who has 270,000 followers it’s embarrassing!

The gift that keeps on giving tonight 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but why is she posting content like this? It's unhealthy, absolutely nothing to do with cleaning or her brand and not to mention triggering AF.

Also it's reining not raining you dosy bint
Defo issues around food, if she was really bothered about calories she should start eating healthy portions and cut out the daily wine intake. Totally agree it has nothing to do with her original set up as a cleaner, her account now is a shambles it has no direction at all. She really needs to have a social media manager and stop with the posting of all the food, makeup, fashion and the shaming of her kids especially her son.

Reactions: 9
The way she spoke to what ever daughter came in the room was down right nasty, who the hell does she think she is talking to a teenager daughter like she is a piece of tit………Jumped up nasty witch, GET ME A PHONE, TELL YOUR FATHER TO GET OFF THE WI-FI……….. I’m shocked at how she come across I no she is a nasty wannabe nothing, but duck me they are your children not ya bleeping servants you lazy, jumped up, ugly, old leather chested witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s looking so ropey and haggard lately, skin like a chamois leather cloff to be honest wiv you

Reactions: 8
Ah I missed the live . .
I was busy making cleaning fun with my new pink plastic toys having paella and lovely wine with family in the garden . . Did I miss much?? 🤔

• Haha
Ah I missed the live . .
I was busy making cleaning fun with my new pink plastic toys having paella and lovely wine with family in the garden . . Did I miss much?? 🤔
I only watched the first 2 mins, yet I managed to catch her being rude to one of her daughters and shouting at someone for asking why she buys her followers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here…. What is that pout she keeps doing!! I get second hand embarrassment for her. Her girls must be tattlers if they are not telling her to stop 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Silly selfish witch, walking her dog in this extreme heat, all so she can get her steps in . .

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She said she was going to walk the dog in the shade I didn’t see any shade poor dog didnt even want to go
My dogs have their main walk in the evening when its weather like this . .
Shes so bleeping selfish

Silly selfish witch, walking her dog in this extreme heat, all so she can get her steps in . .
Came on to say exactly the same thing she was out with that dog 6 hours ago why walk her in this heat shade or not. You can clearly see that the dog doesn’t want to. But selfish cocknose needs to get those steps in go this evening about 8pm. Mine were walked at 6am and will take them again around 8pm. Dogs die in the heat no dog died because they didn’t get a walk.
Feel like sticking a fur coat on her and making her run in it sweetie how she likes it.

Reactions: 15
Came on to say exactly the same thing she was out with that dog 6 hours ago why walk her in this heat shade or not. You can clearly see that the dog doesn’t want to. But selfish cocknose needs to get those steps in go this evening about 8pm. Mine were walked at 6am and will take them again around 8pm. Dogs die in the heat no dog died because they didn’t get a walk.
Feel like sticking a fur coat on her and making her run in it sweetie how she likes it.
She could have gone for a walk in her own

Reactions: 10
Yep, lawd knows we take the piss about the demon dog, but this is animal cruelty. Making out it’s the dog wants to go. No. She’s the one in control - says they’re staying in the shade… nope, impossible to be completely in the shade on a long walk and that doesn’t take away from the midday heat. Selfish cow. I hope she’s had loads of DMs about it.

She could have gone for a walk in her own
She doesn’t like doing anything on her own unless she absolutely has to. She has serious issues. She’d rather endanger her pet’s life than go alone for a walk 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.